GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    I do not believe I am a cocktail party attendee this time around unless Jumble got my email... Bummer, but all okay. I got to go last time, so I can't complain.
    Mumsey hasn't finished sending them all out yet. I am sure she will post when they have all gone out.

Best Becks

Comment

Got my CP ticket...very happy..good luck to everyone else!!
      sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
        Mumsey hasn't finished sending them all out yet. I am sure she will post when they have all gone out.

Best Becks
        Very cool. Thanks for the update.

ETA: Whatever happens with the CP, I'm SO EXCITED to see you all again. AT5 was one of the best weekends I've ever spent anywhere. Beautiful people.
        Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 25 October 2011, 12:53 PM.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

just got the email, krystal and i got tickets.whoohoo!!

Comment

Where group bookings were made, the email is going to the person who did the booking.

Mumsey
            (up for a breath of air - not finished yet!)
            For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
              Really? I already got mine. Oh wait, that's because I'm in tomorrow.

*runs*
              Woo. Fully got it now
              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

:d
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

It appears I spoke too soon. Very pleased.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    It appears I spoke too soon. Very pleased.
                    I did wonder if they were all sent yet - WooHoood! for all those that were lucky

Comment

I have just sent the last one. If you weren't lucky, please don't despair. It's my experience that party tickets do become available when folk can't come or perhaps can't afford them. We continued to draw names once all the places had been filled, and the waiting list has been made up from that draw.

Kay G4
                      Off to get a cuppa!

Comment

Been gone all day - found the invite in my email when I checked a few minutes ago. Going to go this time!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yep. Once again no luck with draws. Really could have used some good news today.

Congrats to the lucky ones.

Comment

Seems like all our "guests" have followed you over to this thread Jumble....you must be the catalyst!
                            sigpic

Comment

The email says to confirm...do we do that by replying to said email or does my jumping up & down like a spaz count as a hell yes I will be there?!
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

An email would suffice!

Mumsey

Comment

Working...
                                X