GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
    Oh hey...Mumsey & Julia...I have something special I would like to give to you to auction for S4K next year...Amanda, Robin & Agam all signed it & I have pictures I will post later this week...it's a one of a kind poster of Amanda from the Melbourne Armageddon event...the pose isn't one of a kind but the poster itself is...does that make sense? Anyhoo, I only bought it so it could be donated for S4K...is that ok?
    You need to email Rebecca - [email protected]

Comment

might want to e-mail them with the details Chelle that way you can know they'll see your message.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thank you Mayo & Sky!!
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

has anyone received an email yet about the cocktail party tickets? my heart's all aflutter with anticipation.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
            has anyone received an email yet about the cocktail party tickets? my heart's all aflutter with anticipation.
            No they haven't 'cos I haven't started sending them out yet. Patience! Save your blood pressure for the event. I'll be starting sometime tomorrow...

Kay G4
            For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

but it's already tomorrow where you are, so have you started yet?!?! oh, i shouldn't have had that 2nd starbucks. where's my sedatives?

Comment

Mocha, I haven't got any sedatives... but I have this lovely mallet... Pretty sure it'll do the trick.

Comment

Really? I already got mine. Oh wait, that's because I'm in tomorrow.

*runs*
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Hey Neep:

Have you been celebrating the All Blacks win I heard there was quite a party in Auckland!

Comment

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
                      Hey Neep:

Have you been celebrating the All Blacks win I heard there was quite a party in Auckland!
                      Oh yeah, the party was all over the country, people dancing in the streets! We joke about rugby being our religion, I think that's pretty accurate Can't believe we managed with so many guys out injured. Did anyone see the NZ Aussie semi final? Never seen so much blood in a rugby game. I was sitting there thinking "so that's what massive HD tvs are for!"

(I was kidding about the cocktail party email btw)
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Just a quick note to say that I have received the e-mail about the cocktail party. Those in the lottery should check their inboxes (or spam). Good luck to all.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          Just a quick note to say that I have received the e-mail about the cocktail party. Those in the lottery should check their inboxes (or spam). Good luck to all.
                          Argh. PengYn put my email in wrong in the registration, so I won't know until she checks her email.

Comment

Yep, got mine...still half asleep tho & about to head out to Melbourne...hope I'm not dreaming still.
                            Good luck everyone!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I do not believe I am a cocktail party attendee this time around unless Jumble got my email... Bummer, but all okay. I got to go last time, so I can't complain.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                I do not believe I am a cocktail party attendee this time around unless Jumble got my email... Bummer, but all okay. I got to go last time, so I can't complain.
                                It wood have gone straight to your email - I've definitely not had it, sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X