GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    Heh. I'm out of my chocolate already. I might fade away into thin air before AT6...
    *gazes into crystal ball*

I see a bump to your chocolate store in the near future.............

Comment

I joke about all the chocolate and B&B breakfasts, but I managed to gain 7 pounds while I was away... my friend gave birth to a baby at 2 pounds 3 ounces and I thought, "hey! I made 3 of those!"

Baby is doing great by the way. Breathing on her own after a few days and back up to her birth weight at 2 weeks.
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Strangely, after each of the two the cons I've done I found I'd lost weight Must've burned off the calories with those enthusiastic hugs

Glad to hear baby is doing well

Comment

Jumble- I lost weight too! Must have been my nerves.

Glad to hear about the baby doing well, Neep.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Dear G4

I have every sympathy with EH-T's sad situation regarding her insufficient supply of Fazer mints and wood be very happy to assist her in this by bringing a dozen boxes to her when I cross the pond for TSE2.

I therefore humbly request that you advance the date for TSE2 so that I may come to my fellow WooHoo's aid as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

*hugs*

Jumble
            Bless your unselfish heart!

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
            LOL looks like the G4 are going to be needing their own badges.
            Luckily I have bought all the "That's quite enough of that" badges.

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
            One third of my stroopwafels are gone.

So is one quarter of my timmies coffee.

This is a problem.
            Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            Heh. I'm out of my chocolate already. I might fade away into thin air before AT6...
            Originally posted by Celandine View Post
            My stroopwafel supply has been seriously depleted tonight. Bought a few pkgs for friends and they've just been given out. Going to seriously savor the few I have left now. Ack.

On the other hand, I do have my tim tams left, some AT5 chocolate and a few odd pieces of chocolate I bought in Ireland. All good.

Hopefully TSE2 will be announced soon before my Timmies runs out. *blinks*
            Surely the G4 will take pity on us all.

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
            finally got home about 1+1/2 hours ago. saw lots of neat stuff-old stuff. had lots of fun and am extremely exhausted. plan on spending most of tomorrow in a coma. unpacking will have to wait. dragging myself off to bed now. it's 8pm here, but it's 2am to me from the uk time zone. tomorrow i can finally read all the pages here that i am behind. night.
            Glad to hear you made it home safely.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Bless your unselfish heart!
              It's the WooHoo/Gabiteer Way

Luckily I have bought all the "That's quite enough of that" badges.
              This I have yet to see......... I must have been perfectly behaved at both cons

(which is definitely NOT the WooHoo Way )

Surely the G4 will take pity on us all.
              Of course they will, for they are Awesome people

And if that's not enough, we can always offer them bribes of huge amounts of chocolate

Comment

[QUOTE]
                It's the WooHoo/Gabiteer Way

This I have yet to see......... I must have been perfectly behaved at both cons

(which is definitely NOT the WooHoo Way )
                Actually, I showed it to you several times at TSE, you were just too distracted to notice. Didn't see you enough at AT5 (or was too tired from pulling it out to show others )

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

[QUOTE=EH-T;12374826]

Actually, I showed it to you several times at TSE, you were just too distracted to notice. Didn't see you enough at AT5 (or was too tired from pulling it out to show others )
                  It's a good thing I know you're talking about your badge..........

I was distracted at TSE? Really? Can't imagine who what by......... I thought I was paying very close attention

*polishes halo*
                  Last edited by Jumble; 28 February 2011, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Snort.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

[QUOTE=Jumble;12374834]
                      Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      HAHAHAHA
                      sigpic

Comment

Snort.
                        Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                        HAHAHAHA
                        Oh dear! Am I smuttying up this thread now?

*slinks quietly back to the MWHS thread*

Comment

Oh dear! Am I smuttying up this thread now?

*slinks quietly back to the MWHS thread*
                          And you think MY mind is in the gutter?
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

You know what I miss? Lucky Charms. I want them.

I'm not the only Kiwi addicted by the look of things... this is our version of Ebay

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living...-357343638.htm
                            http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living...-356774824.htm
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

You know what I miss? Lucky Charms. I want them.

I'm not the only Kiwi addicted by the look of things... this is our version of Ebay

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living...-357343638.htm
                              http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living...-356774824.htm
                              Had I known that, I would've brought some with me..

Comment

Or she could have bought while we were in the States and brought home a few boxes herself. If she could have squeezed anything more in her luggage.

Think we ran out of milk before the box of Lucky Charms we bought was finished.. Totally left it there.

Comment

Working...
                                X