Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by becky_preen
    Who me?

Oh heck I guess I have blown my cover now....

Hmmm...this explains it....you're a Becklicator!!!
    sigpic

Comment

oh whew that's what they are! I thought they were spiders - now that's truly horrific. Give me replicators any day!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
        oh whew that's what they are! I thought they were spiders - now that's truly horrific. Give me replicators any day!
        LOL! I thought the same thing when I first saw them. They still creep me out!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          LOL! I thought the same thing when I first saw them. They still creep me out!
          My mum still cowers and says "Tell me when the spideys have gone" whenever the replicators come on screen. She even took to calling Fifth "Spiderman" at one point.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
            You are the last person who should have to ask this question...
            I like to live dangerously?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              Hey you! Don't side with them. I thought you were nice but there's obviously a very evil side to you!
              Becky is extremely nice and very perceptive and realizes the rest of us are right!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                I thought they were those shadowy things from Babylon 5!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  Hi . Great to have you here.
                  Thanks!
                  Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                  William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                  Anon

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                    *Folds arms and tries to look stern*
                    (Hard to do when I'm around you lot of reprobates,believe me..)
                    Now actually..but only once, (each!) and only 'cos you asked first !

Once is never enough...whether for VR "Zattings" ,Hobnobs,or Gabit Events !

Poor Bev...volunteered (in her absence too)for a zat-fight at the GW Tearoom .

*squee* thanks Baggie!
                    *takes zat and fiddles with it*
                    Hmmm ... Kliggs or Bev, Bev or Kliggs, well Bev hurt herself in the snow so I think it has to be - **cracklzzzzzz**

um.
                    Kliggs? Kliggs? *giggle* my finger slipped, you can stop twitching now !

Originally posted by Baggie
                    I,on the other hand, will be the quiet,demure one in the corner.........
                    uh huh, forgive my minor scepticism here oh she of the screaming orange feather boa

Comment

Howdy folks- just thought I'd stick my head in and say hello. New to the Gateworld forums, but those who were at the last Gabit will possibly remember me as the medic running around in the green T-shirt... I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the next one!

How long is it to go?

Gotta love these stargate smileys, lol.

AT4- coming in 2009

'Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.' - General MacArthur

Comment

Originally posted by Kelspook
                        Howdy folks- just thought I'd stick my head in and say hello. New to the Gateworld forums, but those who were at the last Gabit will possibly remember me as the medic running around in the green T-shirt... I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the next one!

How long is it to go?

Yay! Welcome to the thread Kelspook, I do indeed recall that flash of green from November and it'll be great to see you again later this year!

How long till AT2 ... where's the countdown? Where's the countdown?????

Comment

Originally posted by Kelspook

How long is it to go?

(((((((Kel!!!!!!!!!!))))))))) Hi!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune

*squee* thanks Baggie!
                            *takes zat and fiddles with it*
                            Hmmm ... Kliggs or Bev, Bev or Kliggs, well Bev hurt herself in the snow so I think it has to be - **cracklzzzzzz**

um.
                            Kliggs? Kliggs? *giggle* my finger slipped, you can stop twitching now !
                            That wasn't very nice, but then I would never expect that of you! That's three zats I owe you now; Baggie are you keeping track?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              That wasn't very nice, but then I would never expect that of you! That's three zats I owe you now; Baggie are you keeping track?
                              Three? I think you're making that up, I'm sure it was only two, perhaps your memory is going, want a refresher? Ack ... it really was a mistake this time around *giggling hysterically*

Baggie said I could!

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                                Three? I think you're making that up, I'm sure it was only two, perhaps your memory is going, want a refresher? Ack ... it really was a mistake this time around *giggling hysterically*

Baggie said I could!
                                I still owe you one from last year's Gabit; I never claimed it. Just ask Baggie, she knows.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X