• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antoa:

Only 820 pictures? Come one were you just being lazy

Comment

Look ... it's Milou on her Stargate blanket

A gift made by Antoa. Isn't it awesome?!?

I need to thank everyone who got Milou gifts over the weekend. I was flabbergasted (or better ... gobsmacked .. hehe) and almost needed an extra suitcase! Thank you
      sigpic

Comment

I think the top Amanda was wearing on Saturday was the one she wore in the episode when she pulled a gun on Tesla while she was sitting in bed.

Just going through my photos heeee
        sigpic
        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
          Look ... it's Milou on her Stargate blanket

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4158/img1837d.jpg

A gift made by Antoa. Isn't it awesome?!?

I need to thank everyone who got Milou gifts over the weekend. I was flabbergasted (or better ... gobsmacked .. hehe) and almost needed an extra suitcase! Thank you
          Absolutely adorable! Heee!
          sigpic
          Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
          My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Hi everyone, Just home from #AT5 feeling so many things right now, sad, happy, proud and mostly enveloped in the love! Thank you to ALL the Gabiteers for the awesome weekend! £41,000 raised for charities. I have no words to describe. Huge thanks to the G4, Gabit staff, and everyone for the best weekend ever! You are all truly amazing. *huge hugs*

Photos will be posted soon, once I sort them and get some much needed sleep. <3

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Had an amazing time!

Pretty self explanatory

A pic where they sold Dave the Nubbin's best friend. Amanda is actually holding him. I think that was the most hilarious thing in the auction, and just showed why the people were there. Totally loved this moment.

This was art work by Amanda herself, and her surprise at the price it got I think it was 2200 pounds, not sure. But quite fun to watch
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Just a few of my better pics

DSCF0373.jpgDSCF0441.jpgDSCF0447.jpgDSCF0453.jpgDSCF0456.jpg
                sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to add my thanks to the all the GABIT folks who put on such an awesome event! It was my first GABIT event too and I loved every second of it. Plus Amanda is more amazing than I ever thought she could be

My photos really didn't come out hardly at all - I think this is about the only decent one I got

sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Popping by to say THANK YOU GABIT CREW! What an amazing weekend. I seriously have about 25 new friends. Wow. It was beyond words meeting y'all and being gathered into the GABIT family with giant hugs.

Amanda was lovely and the entire GABIT crew made the event fun and seemingly flawless. Already looking forward to AT6. *sniff*
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

AT5 was absolutely brilliant. Missing so many people right now, but glad I still have a few good days with friends of my holiday left to keep close until AT6 rolls around and we can do it all over again.

Thank you to the G4 for another fantastic event! The monies raised for the charities was astounding, the organization was wonderfully typical of the Gabit folks, and the warmth and friendship of everyone attending was not surprising in the least.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                        Here are a couple pictures from AT5:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u107/geekysam/AT5/th_IMG_7358.jpg

Clicky for bigger versions.
                        This is by far my fave pic I've seen thus far...great shot!!
                        Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                        I think the top Amanda was wearing on Saturday was the one she wore in the episode when she pulled a gun on Tesla while she was sitting in bed.

Just going through my photos heeee
                        Yep...it is! I'm watching it right now - Animus - goes to show that you can wear your day clothes to bed...or your pj's to a con!

With many thanks for the pics posted thus far. Sounds like everyone had a super fantastic time. That's awesome. Looking forward to seeing some more pics and hearing more about the weekend.
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Thanks for all the pics so far!!
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Those who met me this weekend know how odd it is that I can't think of anything to say. Fantastic weekend. I'm going to stay incoherent and mostly speechless for a couple of days at least.

Comment

Same here, Trin..

Incredible weekend... Amazing experience... Overwhelming... Inspiring... Love... Generosity... Compassion... Laughter... Tears... New Friends... Special Moments... Hugs... Fun... Head Injury... LOL.

No words do justice... I'll never forget every single one of you and I'll never forget this weekend! Bring on AT6. I need to start counting the days! (and saving money, I'm SO broke! Haha)

It's gonna take some time to understand what has happened this weekend. It has definitely had an impact on me.

Comment

Head injury!!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X