No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This time in 5 days I will be hunkering down in a backpackers near Wellington airport, ready for a 5.30am check in the next morning. Heeee!
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Gabit weekend....I'll have the Niecelet over for a weekend long sleepover

we're gonna have fun
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Hey, am I being replaced! I don't mind adding someone to our little game but don't kick me out! It ain't fair! I like to play too!
        Oh, you are irreplaceable . I do not have enough eyes to keep an eye on all the people I need to keep an eye on!

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        Gabit weekend....I'll have the Niecelet over for a weekend long sleepover

we're gonna have fun
        Dare I say it? That is even a better way to spend a weekend than AT5. In a way I am spending my weekend with a bunch of nieces too (as many attendees are much younger than I). They are from the abnormal side of my family.

Coming soon to this space a new sig just in time for AT5 (as soon as SJSL reminds me how to set it up)

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
          Do we know where Flow is sitting
          Unfortunately she is sitting pretty close to EH-T ... lol. G18.'

Here's the chart again, if someone wants to add.
          sigpic

Comment

I got mine too. B19. Not too long now and I haven't even started to get ready.

See ya all soon.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              In a way I am spending my weekend with a bunch of nieces too (as many attendees are much younger than I). They are from the abnormal side of my family.
              That's quite enough of that

OMG I can't wait to defy that badge of yours.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post

Me too!
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                  Unfortunately she is sitting pretty close to EH-T ... lol. G18.'

Here's the chart again, if someone wants to add.
                  Don't you mean fortunately(for her)?

Originally posted by PengYn View Post

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  Me too!
                  No, no, no, you are supposed to obey the badge! Not defy, obey!

Comment

Hey look, new sig! Picture courtesy of PengYn, sig courtesy of SamJackShipLover! Thanks.

Mull over the B & W version and in a couple of days we'll try the colour one and see what you think.

Comment

Hey look, new sig! Picture courtesy of PengYn, sig courtesy of SamJackShipLover! Thanks.

Mull over the B & W version and in a couple of days we'll try the colour one and see what you think.
                      LOVE your sig.

Comment

Is there something on Amanda's chin?
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

ok.....booked the flights and the hotel. I'm arriving Feb 9 and leaving Feb 13..yes on Sunday.. I have an exam early Monday morning, so I must return to Phoenix early.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                            I bought the most awesomest coat! I couldn't find my old one and it was big on me anyway (bought it about 40 pounds ago). I plan on a shirt, hoodie, coat, scarf and mittens. I am also considering tights under my jeans...

Yay! So close now. I still have to finish my drawing! Eeep!
                            I've dug out my under armour base layer stuff and plan on taking my north face jacket cos it has a zip out lining that can double as a rain coat. Wha..? It could happen.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Hehe. I thought the same thing. Looks like a beaut of a bruise.

Awesome sig, though. Very EH-T.

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                            ok.....booked the flights and the hotel. I'm arriving Feb 9 and leaving Feb 13..yes on Sunday.. I have an exam early Monday morning, so I must return to Phoenix early.
                            Yay! At least you'll be able to enjoy some of the weekend.

I don't envy you Monday morning. Hope you get some sleep on the plane so you're not too jet lagged!

I've begun the vicious cycle; Pack. Unpack. Pack. Unpack. *sigh*

Five days from now I'll be on my flight to L.A.
                            Last edited by Celandine; 27 January 2011, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                              1. I've dug out my under armour base layer stuff and plan on taking my north face jacket cos it has a zip out lining that can double as a rain coat. Wha..? It could happen.

2. Awesome sig, though. Very EH-T.

Yay! At least you'll be able to enjoy some of the weekend.

I don't envy you Monday morning. Hope you get some sleep on the plane so you're not too jet lagged!

I've begun the vicious cycle; Pack. Unpack. Pack. Unpack. *sigh*

3. Five days from now I'll be on my flight to L.A.
                              1. Long parka? Short parka? Ski parka? I have too many parkas... (and don't some words start to look weird when you type them too many times?)

3. w00t! \o/ I have 8 more working days/nights and then flying out of this frozen burg...
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard
                                Originally posted by Celandine View Post

Awesome sig, though. Very EH-T.

Five days from now I'll be on my flight to L.A.
                                I thought so too! But I think it is a mic! She would cover up a bruise with makeup...

And in one week from today....I will be flying away!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X