GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antoa View Post
    Dude. Suck. At least your flight is half the time as mine. I will be stuck in a tin can for 10 hours (over 11 on the way home)! I much prefer direct flights though.

13 days and 6 hours until I will be on the plane!
    Yeah, I don't envy you that! When I move to the west coast next year, I am going to have to look west instead of east for most of my trips, I think. So soon! OMG YAY!
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      So this is why I couldn't sleep today? *sigh* You realize I have 2 more nights of the dread 4 left... I'll be sight-seeing with the BSG gals on Thursday. Flying in Weds morning and very much looking forward to walking in the rippers footsteps.
      Heh. But catchin' is fuuuun! *blinks*

I knew you had your flight changed and knew of your meet-up with friends, but trying to keep track of my own schedule for the trip is obviously more than enough for me. Yup. Pretty full.

Glad you have everything arranged and looking forward to seeing you there. Oh, and think LAYERS when leaving the Ren.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post

I knew you had your flight changed and knew of your meet-up with friends, but trying to keep track of my own schedule for the trip is obviously more than enough for me. Yup. Pretty full.

Glad you have everything arranged and looking forward to seeing you there. Oh, and think LAYERS when leaving the Ren.
        I bought the most awesomest coat! I couldn't find my old one and it was big on me anyway (bought it about 40 pounds ago). I plan on a shirt, hoodie, coat, scarf and mittens. I am also considering tights under my jeans...

Yay! So close now. I still have to finish my drawing! Eeep!

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post

Woo! And nothing is fun when you have to do it all night, 4 nights in a row. *brainfry*
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Still no ticket.

Are people still getting them?

*ETA* just saw Mumsey's post, I managed to skip a page!

*ETA again* It's ok if you guys forgot to assign me a seat- I will perch on the side of the stage. All good.
            Last edited by NZNeep; 26 January 2011, 02:00 PM.
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Er...men you mean. Yes, only problem is he was married.
              And you found this out, how?
              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
              Anon

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                EEEEEK! I lost my internet connection all day today. Only just got it back. Now I have to feed the brute (No.1 Son) and then its choir practice night - so the few of you yet to get your E tickets will need to be a little patient. I will try to get the rest of them done when I get home.

Sorry!

Kay G4
                Don't worry Mumsey, I'm sure everyone will be patient. Half the fun is the anticipation anyway!

Choir practice, eh? Does this mean we get a little added entertainment from you on the weekend?

Originally posted by llp View Post

Sorry, couldn't resist...and remember, I am sitting behind you (and over a seat or two) but within reach!
                Yes, this concerns me greatly!

Oh, that is so sweet of you. I'm sure it will all be good. I mean, in spite of the online people I've 'met' I suppose EVERYONE at AT5 is a new friend for me. Except for Siri who I know from having the BSG girls to NYC in 2008.
                No problem. Maybe we can switch for the auction as well. You are in the far back corner, right? *EH_T plots making AT run as far as possible*

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                Still no ticket.

Are people still getting them?

*ETA* just saw Mumsey's post, I managed to skip a page!

*ETA again* It's ok if you guys forgot to assign me a seat- I will perch on the side of the stage. All good.
                No worries, until you get a ticket you can assume you will be in the front row with Julia.

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                And you found this out, how?
                Trust me, I know how to conduct a cross-examination.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

1. No problem. Maybe we can switch for the auction as well. You are in the far back corner, right? *EH_T plots making AT run as far as possible*

2. No worries, until you get a ticket you can assume you will be in the front row with Julia.
                  1. It's all good. I'm actually totally happy with my seat. I've got a couple of woohoos nearby and I like the idea of being able to stand if need be without interfering with other people's view of the stage. Maybe you and I will have a friendly little bidding war and make Amanda run from front to back to front to back??

2. Now THIS is the way of the true optimist.
                  sigpic

Comment

1. It's all good. I'm actually totally happy with my seat. I've got a couple of woohoos nearby and I like the idea of being able to stand if need be without interfering with other people's view of the stage. Maybe you and I will have a friendly little bidding war and make Amanda run from front to back to front to back??

2. Now THIS is the way of the true optimist.
                    Game on! Bring your credit card my dear!

Comment

Do we know where Flow is sitting

Comment

w00t! Consider it brought!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                          Do we know where Flow is sitting
                          No. I'll need to keep my eye on her as well!

Ooooo, I love a challenge!

Comment

No worries, until you get a ticket you can assume you will be in the front row with Julia.

Nope. N15... about as far from Julia as I could be.
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Ooooo, I love a challenge!
                              LOL. I have to go take a look at my checking account now...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                                Nope. N15... about as far from Julia as I could be.
                                Oh well, good thing about AT5, there really isn't a bad seat in the house.

Comment

Working...
                                X