GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Been offline because life has not been good. Air Canada is having a seat sale and I need to book in the next 10 days or so. Just wondering when everyone is arriving/leaving.
    Sorry to hear life is tough right now *hugs* will give you a real hug in February. I arrive in London on the 10th!!
    Originally posted by antoa View Post
    Sorry to hear life has been tough.

As for AT5, I had been considering the 9th to the 16th, but it's looking like I won't be able to go at all.
    Oh no! Hope you can make it. *hugs*

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Been offline because life has not been good. Air Canada is having a seat sale and I need to book in the next 10 days or so. Just wondering when everyone is arriving/leaving.
      Sorry for the troubles. With all the loopy people attending, I'm sure we'll help you forget (at least for a while) and put that smile back on your face. *hugs*

Has anyone heard if they're doing another Abby ball...or perhaps something different?

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Hope things are getting better. I am coming a week early but staying elsewhere. However, I will be at the hotel from the Friday and leave on Tuesday 2/15.
        sigpic

Comment

*gives Eh-T a very sensible hug without any lifting off the ground, tackling or other violence*

Hope things pick up for you! I'm arriving Friday and leaving Monday.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
          P.S - I'll be arriving sometime around AT6. Not sure when I'll be leaving.
          Never! We get to kidnap you *nods*
          sigpic
          Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
          My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Sorry to hear that. Hope things are getting better. I am coming a week early but staying elsewhere. However, I will be at the hotel from the Friday and leave on Tuesday 2/15.
            Elsewhere? You're demoting me to 'Elsewhere'???

*squishy huggles EH-T with total irreverance*

We'll all just...... be here

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
              Never! We get to kidnap you *nods*
              You know hubby won't pay more than 20 buckaroos to get me back...in fact he might say "keep her"! I know daughter will probably say the same thing...Tom might give up his pocket money to get me back but only coz I don't make him get out of bed early on the school holidays.
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Elsewhere? You're demoting me to 'Elsewhere'???

*squishy huggles EH-T with total irreverance*

We'll all just...... be here
                No demotion intended.....just protecting your privacy! Hmmmm or a opps, oh well!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  No demotion intended.....just protecting your privacy! Hmmmm or a opps, oh well!

You know what a blabbermouth I am, there's no way everyone woodn't know before long anyway

Comment

A picture of Milou taken yesterday. She had just finished her bottle, wearing her Trainee Gabiteer bib

And taken a week ago, because she makes me smile.

And we still haven't decided yet if I'll bring Milou to AT5. And/or if I'll bring hubby. And when I'll fly. Lol. Probably thursday till monday. Or friday till monday.
                    sigpic

Comment

oh i wish she looked happier

such a cutie Lies, makes you just wanna snuggle her
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        oh i wish she looked happier
                        Hehe ...

(I read somewhere that parents forget to take pictures of moments like this, only have happy pictures, so I made a point to make at least one crying picture)

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        such a cutie Lies, makes you just wanna snuggle her
                        Thank you And I know, I want to snuggle her ALL the time!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                          Hehe ...

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/8634/img1511i.jpg

(I read somewhere that parents forget to take pictures of moments like this, only have happy pictures, so I made a point to make at least one crying picture)

I did exactly the same... and I got the moody boy pictures too.

She is gorgeous! I hope you do bring her along with you so I can go "awww" and get all broody in person.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hehe ...

Aw. What a sweetie. Even when she's peeved.
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Quickly bouncing in to say that the cocktail party allocation emails for AT5 will be sent out tomorrow!

Nite...

Julia
                              G4
                              To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

A picture of Milou taken yesterday. She had just finished her bottle, wearing her Trainee Gabiteer bib

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5549/img1612as.jpg

And taken a week ago, because she makes me smile.

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/4462/milou15.jpg

And we still haven't decided yet if I'll bring Milou to AT5. And/or if I'll bring hubby. And when I'll fly. Lol. Probably thursday till monday. Or friday till monday.
                                Hehe ...

Aww, she's very cute, Lies, even when she's upset.

Comment

Working...
                                X