GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lame moose View Post
    i guarantee you won't regret it. coming alone is no problem. i was alone at the last event-at4, but everyone is very friendly and goes out of their way to make you feel like you're one of the gang.
    I just ordered a ticket today. I don't know if there are actually any seats left, but I figured it can't hurt to try! If I get a ticket I've decided to definitely come. I'm finishing up with my current employment at the end of the year and am really excited to do some traveling in-between.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Just re-replying to add that I am 99% sold on going now. Just trying to convince my BFF (who forced me to watch SG1 in the first place) to come with. But even if she declines, I think I'm going to come anyhow. I can meet up with some of my BSG peeps after the con too, so it would be a double win. Or as Nathan Fillion would say: DRATW!
      What does DRATW mean?

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
        What does DRATW mean?
        Double rainbow all the way!!
        sigpic

Comment

I just ordered a ticket today. I don't know if there are actually any seats left, but I figured it can't hurt to try! If I get a ticket I've decided to definitely come. I'm finishing up with my current employment at the end of the year and am really excited to do some traveling in-between.
          Glad your going to try for a ticket, a GABIT event is the best weekend ever!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
            Glad your going to try for a ticket, a GABIT event is the best weekend ever!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
            Fingers crossed!
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by penjab View Post
              Double rainbow all the way!!
              Sorry to be dense, but I still don't get the reference.

Comment

This is a story about the phenomenon: http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/web/07/...ows/index.html

This is the original video that started the whole thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI
                sigpic

Comment

And you get 2 autographs plus she signs a lot of the items during the charity auction. Amanda is a lovely warm hearted person. This is more than a con because AT is so outgoing and giving of herself.
                  sigpic

Comment

We're registered for AT5!!!! Now just waiting and hoping we got in in time

Comment

Yay, lots of new people going to AT5!! You won't be sorry, it's an awesome convention!
                      sigpic

Comment

i'm really surprised that there are any tickets left for AT5, but i guess people had to choose between that and TSE/MTM and that caused some to be available.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose View Post
                          i'm really surprised that there are any tickets left for AT5, but i guess people had to choose between that and TSE/MTM and that caused some to be available.
                          I'm assuming registering doesn't necessarily mean you have a spot? I registered and got the automated registration confirmation, but no email yet on how to send payment. I'm assuming I don't have a spot until I get that email.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm assuming registering doesn't necessarily mean you have a spot? I registered and got the automated registration confirmation, but no email yet on how to send payment. I'm assuming I don't have a spot until I get that email.
                            That's right, and we're in the same nail-biting situation. But I guess as long as they're still accepting registrations there is hope

Comment

Fingers and toes crossed.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hoping there is some left- reconsidering my responsible and sensible decision not to come. Waagh.
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X