No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a list and a 'stack' in the corner, stuff in the 'must bring' category.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      I have a list and a 'stack' in the corner, stuff in the 'must bring' category.
      Then you're organised!

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

i had a list, but now i can't find it. i also can't find the photos from at4-the one with the table group at the charmed thing and the one of amanda and i. i do have stuff put in a pile somewhere, but it's mostly edible things to bring. and my auction items. i have to get someone very tall to get my luggage from the attic shelf in the garage. last time i tried to get it down it didn't quite go as planned. it landed on my head instead of the floor. my brain isn't working very well as is. i don't want to make it any worse.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose View Post
          i had a list, but now i can't find it. i also can't find the photos from at4-the one with the table group at the charmed thing and the one of amanda and i. i do have stuff put in a pile somewhere, but it's mostly edible things to bring. and my auction items. i have to get someone very tall to get my luggage from the attic shelf in the garage. last time i tried to get it down it didn't quite go as planned. it landed on my head instead of the floor. my brain isn't working very well as is. i don't want to make it any worse.
          Hmmmmm....good thinking.
          sigpic

Comment

Would totally lift it down for you, I'm good like that. My arms aren't quite long enough to reach across oceans though
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Ames
              I've been working as much as possible to ensure I've got the funds avail to do fun stuff whilst I'm over there (and still pay those pesky bills back home).
              Oohhhh, forgot about paying bills. Thanks for the reminder. I need to set up my laptop to see my bank as well as all the possible bills (online) so I can pay them.

So unfair. They need to set up one month when you don't have to pay bills. Would my my traveling a lot easier.
              sigpic

Comment

I've got my bags out and I've got stuff in them! I've also got an epic packing list as I am effectively trying to pack for two very different trips in one. It's a fun challenge

And I've got a really long to do list and a surprisingly short shopping list.

*bounce*
                sigpic
                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Oohhhh, forgot about paying bills. Thanks for the reminder. I need to set up my laptop to see my bank as well as all the possible bills (online) so I can pay them.
                  So unfair. They need to set up one month when you don't have to pay bills. Would my my traveling a lot easier.
                  Most of our utility bills come in quarterly so I paid mine before I left...and a little more than what the bill was so I was in credit. The rest I left details with the hubby on how and when to pay. I was away for 5 weeks and came home to only my mobile phone bill. Went thru my AT4 things tonight - found my Oyster card, receipt from the Ren and a few other things that made me smile. Still seems like not so long ago that I was there.
                  Can't wait for AT6!!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                    I've got my bags out and I've got stuff in them! I've also got an epic packing list as I am effectively trying to pack for two very different trips in one. It's a fun challenge

And I've got a really long to do list and a surprisingly short shopping list.

*bounce*
                    I have three small suitacases with bits in, a large box with some larger bits in... A pile of things things to embroider, a pile of things that need sewing... my to do list (that covers several pages....) A shopping list of things to take with (new suitaces, Chocolate- Tea Bags etc) and a shopping list of things to buy when we get there ( like toiletries, duct tape). I leave in 18 days.

Becks

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                      I have three small suitacases with bits in, a large box with some larger bits in... A pile of things things to embroider, a pile of things that need sewing... my to do list (that covers several pages....) A shopping list of things to take with (new suitaces, Chocolate- Tea Bags etc) and a shopping list of things to buy when we get there ( like toiletries, duct tape). I leave in 18 days.

Becks
                      Well your to-do list is bound to be one of the longest

My packing list is lovely and contrary though, I'm heading off to Alaska afterwards so my list reads, 'thermals - top, thermals - bottom, fleece hat, gloves, wool socks x 7, sunhat, suncream, shorts x 3, flip flops...'

If my bag gets searched again I am really hoping to confuse the searcher slightly
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                      My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Becks
                        Need any help carrying the case with the chocolate?????
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Need any help carrying the case with the chocolate?????
                          My personal chocolate intake is restricted these days, on pain of migraines... I'm smuggling in for others

The tea bags are mine though.

Becks

Comment

My personal chocolate intake is restricted these days, on pain of migraines... I'm smuggling in for others

The tea bags are mine though.
                            Becks
                            What you don't like Canadian tea?
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                              No. The "normal" tea is orange pekoe ( red rose), which isn't the same and the "breakfast" teas tend to be this weak and weedy stuff.[shudder]

I likes my proper Tetley thank you very much. I take my own.

Becks

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                                It's got freezer burn.

Except right now. You're part of this wonderful heat wave too aren't you?
                                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                                Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X