Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Friendliest people on the planet!

But enough about me. How many days until TSE? AT5? I could sure use a vacation.
    I think its to many until AT5 Hehe!

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Eh-T! (Just to bring it back to you for a second ) I was hanging out with a guy from Saskatoon while I was on the Isle of Man. Apart from organising exactly how I am going to go see him in the summer he has given me permission to visit Manitoba, but has banned me from living there, just in case I was thinking about either (We were discussing places to go in Canada...he brought up Manitoba. Apparently it's the weather that is the problem.)
      sigpic
      Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
      My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

ok, by my count it's 40 days till tse. holy hanna! i haven't started packing yet!! better do the passport search! oh, why did i have to count?!

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
          Eh-T! (Just to bring it back to you for a second ) I was hanging out with a guy from Saskatoon while I was on the Isle of Man. Apart from organising exactly how I am going to go see him in the summer he has given me permission to visit Manitoba, but has banned me from living there, just in case I was thinking about either (We were discussing places to go in Canada...he brought up Manitoba. Apparently it's the weather that is the problem.)
          Wha...? you might be in the neighbourhood? PM me. Weather here is great. A wee bit chilly in the winter but its a dry cold.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

37 more days till TSE

36 more days till i take off!

Comment

Found a nifty little site for gaining a little more in-depth knowledge of seats on flights if any is interested.

Basically, I was looking for an inverter to use on the many flights I'll be taking in a few short weeks so I could keep all my gadgets charged and usable during the flight. Anyways, my seat(s) needed to have a DC power port for this to work.

Check this site out if you have yet to select your seat, will be selecting soon or if your able to switch based on availability. It's wonderful for finding the best seats based on leg room and how far away you are from the engines (for a quiet flight), where the overhead tv's are in relation to your seat assignment, which seats have the power ports and which don't, lavatory closeness, amenities offered, etc...

seatguru.com

All you need to do is input Airline and flight number and a list will come up. Pick your departure/arrival time (based on your flight number) and you'll be directed to the map layout of your aircraft.

Comment

I discovered seatguru a number of years ago. It is great to use to be sure you have a decent seat with leg room.

Comment

what happened to the countdown????

Becks the bemused

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post

Becks the bemused
                    Mine is still going scarily fast
                    sigpic

Comment

35 days by my count, 34 days till take off.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                        Mine is still going scarily fast
                        Do we get one more bump pic before the delivery?? Not long now at all Lies...how's the hubby going? xo
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post

Becks the bemused
                          We are all too busy trying to get stuff done before we go. How about you?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            We are all too busy trying to get stuff done before we go. How about you?
                            And some of us are just too scared to look

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              And some of us are just too scared to look

Jumble - I sent you a message via GW - so take a look if you can. Thanks.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Jumble - I sent you a message via GW - so take a look if you can. Thanks.
                                Got it, thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X