• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONGRATULATIONS, BEV!!!!!

Comment

CONGRATULATION BEV

Comment

*giggling* this has turned into the penguin parade, how about Bev and Baggie dress up as penguins for the next Gabit

gets my vote ^^

Comment

Love the penguins

My friend Paul is the penguin keeper at London Zoo, which is how I got to name one of their penguins. 'Amanda' was doing well at the Isle of Wight zoo last I heard!
          LizWhite.net

Comment

Awww that is so neat, I love the penguin pool at London Zoo, it's famous for it's architecture as well as its penguins I think

Bev and Baggie dressed as penguins at London Zoo and the next Gabit then - yay!!! And Kliggy Wiggy as bunny of course.

Originally posted by GateBee
            If anyone from the Gabiteer after dinner con want pics, please PM me your email so that I maybe able to send it to you.

for those that have received it already, I hope you have hours of enjoyment looking at it as I have.
            I absolutely love them (((GB))) so many great memories thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
              *giggling* this has turned into the penguin parade, how about Bev and Baggie dress up as penguins for the next Gabit

gets my vote ^^
              What !! *Brain freeze moment* You think the orange wig and thing combo wasn't hot enough ?

Of course Bev and I could wear black Tuxedos....and go as security for Kliggs !

(Yes,I know..there are currently no plans for G2 ,but when there are,I'll be waiting with credit card ready ! )
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

the officail GABIT gallery is now up on Amandatapping.com

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...view_photo.php

Becks
                G4

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen

Becks
                  G4
                  Thanks Becks
                  They look fantastic. Especially gorgeous are the ones with the hearing dogs
                  LizWhite.net

Comment

Becks
                    G4

Great photos Becky!!!!

Comment

Becks
                      G4
                      Thank you Becky. Absolutely gorgeous pics - they bring back great memories

Comment

Becks
                        G4
                        Thanks for the pics Becks. They're great. I love the ones with Amanda and the hearing dogs. I really enjoyed listening to the lady talking about how her dog had changed her life. I'm so glad we managed to collect enough money to train another dog. Well done to everyone for helping with this.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the congrats at winning in the AT contest. I've never won anything before, although that may have something to do with the fact that I've never entered a contest before!

I see the penguins have taken over the thread. I have found a pic of Baggie dressed in her penguin costume......

.....She's much safer behind bars! (or should that be IN bars?!)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            Thanks for the pics Becks. They're great. I love the ones with Amanda and the hearing dogs. I really enjoyed listening to the lady talking about how her dog had changed her life. I'm so glad we managed to collect enough money to train another dog. Well done to everyone for helping with this.
                            Seconding all that !
                            It's good to know that we all did so much good,while having fun.

Thanks for all the congrats at winning in the AT contest. I've never won anything before, although that may have something to do with the fact that I've never entered a contest before!
                            Congratulations,to Bev and all the other winners and entrants !!!

Psst ! Any idea what anyone won as their prize yet ?
                            (Aside from the entries going to Amanda,if I remember correctly ?)
                            I see the penguins have taken over the thread. I have found a pic of Baggie dressed in her penguin costume......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...odds/knast.gif

.....She's much safer behind bars! (or should that be IN bars?!)
                            ROTFL ! No answer to that really..except ..I was framed !

Comment

*Completely off-topic but it's bugging me!!*

Just seeing Bev's banjo playing sig and then Baggie's post - What was the name of the banjo playing frog in Bagpuss???!!!! I can remember Madeleine was the ragdoll that did all the singing but can't remember the name of the frog!!
                              LizWhite.net

Comment

LOL ! T'was Gabriel.

Full cast :
                                Bagpuss
                                Madeleine
                                Gabriel the Toad
                                Prof.Yaffle
                                Charlie Mouse
                                Lizzie Mouse
                                Millie Mouse
                                Willie Mouse

Any allegations of off-topicness are easily countered by the fact that I snaffled the old fat furry catpuss' name and attended Gabit.
                                Managed to sneak my Bagpuss mascot and a Major Clanger into the pic with Kliggans,Hubby and Amanda too.....I have no idea what she thought of the mascots,but they made a nice addition,imo !

Comment

Working...
                                X