GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
    Most definitely! I will be having breakfast at Tim Horton's every morning while in Vancouver so feel free to join me any morning I would love the company.
    What no Dunkin' Donuts?

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post
      What no Dunkin' Donuts?
      We don't have Dunkin' Donuts in Canada
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post
        What no Dunkin' Donuts?
        Not while in Canada it's Tim Hortons all the way for me. love the old fashion sour cream -
        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          We don't have Dunkin' Donuts in Canada
          What? No way! I grew up on DD...lifeblood of New Englanders. *sigh* I guess I'll have to make do.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
            Not while in Canada it's Tim Hortons all the way for me. love the old fashion sour cream -
            I guess while in a foreign land, you gotta do what you gotta do.

I'm just hoping I can still get in the country to try Tim Horton's again. I haven't been able to cancel my permanent residency since last I was there.

Comment

buns and exposure in the same sentence!!!!!

Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                Since I was last at the sheraton in 2008 they have built an IGA marketplace (supermarket) a block or so down. i have the location in my notes, but it's a proper little supermarket. The other convenience store is still there, but the IGA will have a better range of normal food if that makes sense!

Becks
                Who thinks it was actually a migraine, seeing as the mig buster worked, and is now obviously on China time as it's 3am here sheesh.....
                That's going to be very useful.
                sigpic
                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Hey everyone,

I am sorry if this question has been asked loads of times before, but I browsed and searched this thread for the last half hour and I must be missing it.

My question: when is the regular AT5 registration supposed to be? The site says April 18 time to be announced. I also tried to sign up for the gabit event mailing list but never received an email so maybe that went wrong.

I'd love to try and register so any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

EG
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                    My question: when is the regular AT5 registration supposed to be? The site says April 18 time to be announced. I also tried to sign up for the gabit event mailing list but never received an email so maybe that went wrong.

Hey there,

General registration is at 3pm GMT on Sunday. That would be 4pm British Summer Time
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                      Hey there,

General registration is at 3pm GMT on Sunday. That would be 4pm British Summer Time

The UK is on British Summer time right now so it's 4pm local time here.

Becks
                      G4

Comment

We are delighted to tell you that Robin Dunne will be joining us for the Sanctuary Experience in July.

Julia
                        G4
                        To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                          We are delighted to tell you that Robin Dunne will be joining us for the Sanctuary Experience in July.

Julia
                          G4
                          You guys have gotten an amazing line up going for the con - so looking forward to seeing everyone in July.
                          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

With Julias update above, Our guest list for The Sanctaury Experience now stands at Amanda Tapping, Damian Kindler, Martin Wood (steady Jumble!) Christopher Heyerdahl, Ryan Robbins, Robin Dunne and Chuck Campbell. We also have some great commitments from the behind the scenes crew (details to follow) and more guests still to come!

Tickets are available through the Legends website:
                            http://www.stargateprops.com/catalog...d.asp?id=21604

We also have a small number of tickets for the Richard Dean Anderson Event: Meet The Man, the following weekend, and these are for sale also on the Legends site:
                            http://www.stargateprops.com/catalog...d.asp?id=21730

AT5 pre reg acknowledgements and payment details are being sent out as I type. We have, given the shut down of UK airspace here and the resulting chaos at the airports, taken the decision to hold off issuing the AT5 Hotel booking code. This is so that we don't interfere with people trying to find emergency accommodation. Once things settle down we will issue the code. Please don't worry we have been allocated a larger block of rooms this year, especially for the earlier days, so there will be plenty of rooms to be had. Can I just ask that when we do send you the code you make your bookings promptly so we can adjust the levels of rooms if required. It's far easier for us to ask for more rooms very far in advance than it is closer to the event. You don't have to pay for the rooms until you check out and the cancellation terms are very good.

As always any questions please e-mail [email protected]

Becks
                            G4

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                              The UK is on British Summer time right now so it's 4pm local time here.

Becks
                              G4
                              Oops, lol, should have mentioned that. Wasn't thinking properly when I typed. D'oh.
                              sigpic

Comment

I just received the e-mail with information about how to pay from Mumsey. In the end she sais: 'Please notify me when the transfer has been actioned'.

What does that mean? When there is a problem? When I arranged the payment? When it's deducted from my acount?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X