GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
    Hehe! This was mentioned before, but with the description of everyone hobbling into the event hunched over and using canes. Love it!

Eep! The plotting and scheduling does sound a beast at the moment. I'm confident you'll slay whatever it throws at you though and win this battle...again.

*sends chocolate for reinforcement*
    Ooooh, chocolate. Do we need to send the Gabit people a supply? Are they faltering because of lack of sugar energy? Quick get the chocolate transfusion going.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey, who moved the thread?

Neep, was that you?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I don't think so... I have it on my subscribed threads list so I didn't notice a move.
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          I don't think so... I have it on my subscribed threads list so I didn't notice a move.
          They have moved the whole Fandom section to the boonies.

Comment

The boonies? Heh, in NZ we say the wop-wops.
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

check out the announcement, darren is rearranging things a bit. soon all the sg1, sgu, sga threads will be in their own sub folder. that way people that only like one of the shows or hate one of the shows can have a whole folder to either play in or stay out of
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                Am eyeing the thread VERY sporadically with an eye of amusement......I just started attempting to put together the Rubix cube of a schedule which is the Sanctuary Experience, trying to bear everyone's needs in mind and bring all the right people in at all the right times, and I've gone cross eyed....but it IS coming together.....

Oh and at the same time pour over menus and room plans and talk to the Vancouver hotel about two Events' worth of catering,refreshments,parties etc AND liase about the SE auction AND discuss programme design with staff AND talk to the London venue about February AND.......

But then of course that's inconsequential since you're all planning future world tours and "pay per view" events and AT <insert number>!!!!!

Argh!! Bangs head!!!

Mutter mutter....might as well talk to myself.....and then there's the bathrooms to clean, and the house to get ready for my twin to arrive from LA tomorrow..... but no one cares about that.....hrumpf...
                We're simply inspired by you and the rest of the G4 to dream big!

And if we could get to London fast enough, we'd spiff up your house for you so you could concentrate on enjoying yourself. Which is what you should do once your twin arrives. Have some fun.
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                Anon

Comment

Ooh reorganising!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  The boonies? Heh, in NZ we say the wop-wops.
                  I'd say out in t'sticks.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                  My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    check out the announcement, darren is rearranging things a bit. soon all the sg1, sgu, sga threads will be in their own sub folder. that way people that only like one of the shows or hate one of the shows can have a whole folder to either play in or stay out of
                    I still suspect neep was somehow involved.

Hey, look. I've been promoted to Pinocchio's nose! Is that because I'm a "liar"?

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

Hey, look. I've been promoted to Pinocchio's nose! Is that because I'm a "liar"?
                      I'm still wondering why they think I'm an ugly Hunchback

Good colour for the S.H.I.P. birthday party though

Comment

I'm just making a post to see what my "new" rank is
                        sigpic

Comment

Me three!

I shan't be around much today with our second consecutive 80F day in the works, but couldn't resist my usual stomping grounds for a wee April Fool's fun, GW-style, before going out to play.

Comment

Looks like someone is having a little April 1st day joke on everyone.

I get to supply Kleenex to one of Cinderella's little people (or little person) or whatever the "appropriate" word is today.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nah uh! Snow White's!
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Totally. They found out that you're actually a brista at Starbucks.
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X