No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of energy drinks...do you guys get "Mother"? I haven't tried it yet but maybe I should...I'm no rockstar but a mother I am...maybe it'll work!

Still hanging for that date...AT5...wherefore art thou???
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Yep, but haven't tried it.
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        Speaking of energy drinks...do you guys get "Mother"? I haven't tried it yet but maybe I should...I'm no rockstar but a mother I am...maybe it'll work!

Still hanging for that date...AT5...wherefore art thou???
        Rockstar has a very loose meaning as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Belated Happy Birthday Julia

Hope you had a great day.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
            Rockstar has a very loose meaning as far as I'm concerned.
            Really? How so?
            Funny how we have words that are harmless and yet elsewhere they can be not so harmless....like when I was explaining to Dan Shea and Connor Trinneer that my son was camping out with the army last weekend and they were sleeping in hoochies...they nearly fell off their chairs.Slight variation on the pronunciation of the word though but apparently hoochie means something quite different in the States.
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              Really? How so?
              Funny how we have words that are harmless and yet elsewhere they can be not so harmless....like when I was explaining to Dan Shea and Connor Trinneer that my son was camping out with the army last weekend and they were sleeping in hoochies...they nearly fell off their chairs.Slight variation on the pronunciation of the word though but apparently hoochie means something quite different in the States.
              All I meant was that everyone is a rockstar in their own right and for various reasons. So, very loose meaning from the traditional one.

Comment

Everytime there's a new post in this thread, I'm hoping it's an AT5 date .. lol. Stop talking about rockstars! Hehe ... just kidding.
                sigpic

Comment

Posting just because it will make SJSL check the thread to see if a date has been announced. (she knows I'm annoying like that )

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    Posting just because it will make SJSL check the thread to see if a date has been announced. (she knows I'm annoying like that )
                    Chimes in as well cos I just can't resist a little teasing.

Comment

Ooh, I think I dropped a contact lens. Everyone stand back!
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                        Ooh, I think I dropped a contact lens. Everyone stand back!
                        Found it! Wow, that bounced a long way.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          oh SJSL I can give you some suggestions for payback for this
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                            Belated Happy Birthday Julia

Hope you had a great day.

Thanks Kliggy! I did.

Julia
                            G4
                            To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

This is awkward... I don't wear contacts. That must be someone else's.
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

When I heard that a new website was up and planning was picking up for the Sanctuary Event I wondered about the MTM weekend. To say I did a double take when I saw upgrade info in my email account is a massive understatement. I actually had to read it twice in order for it to sink it. A friend joked that if I didn't have bad lucky I wouldn't have any luck but clearly he was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X