Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the article on Gateworld's homepage, it said that both previous winners are active members on this forum. You wouldn't happen to know Bonnie's screen name would you?

Did you get a response from Rainbow?
    gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
      In the article on Gateworld's homepage, it said that both previous winners are active members on this forum. You wouldn't happen to know Bonnie's screen name would you?

Did you get a response from Rainbow?

Where was that at? I'd like to see what it says.

I do know her screen name, but without her permission I would not give it out. I don't really think she'd have a problem with it, but it's better to be safe than sorry. I'll contact her and make sure it's ok for me to say.

Still no response from Rainbow. I'm patient though. (Sometimes, lol)

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

I was just wondering in case I see her around, so I know who else to be jealous of. I don't think I have seen her. (not that I would know)

I was talking about the article about the third sweepstakes. It's here.
        http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...annualsw.shtml
        gatehorse

Comment

I was just wondering in case I see her around, so I know who else to be jealous of. I don't think I have seen her. (not that I would know)

I was talking about the article about the third sweepstakes. It's here.
          http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...annualsw.shtml
          I'll bet you have seen her. In fact, I'm almost positive.

I sent her a message asking for her permission, so whenever she gets back to me I'll let you know.

Thank you for the link. I appreciate it.

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

I thought I saw another thread a few days ago with comments and questions for and from her. Sorry, I can't quite remember where it was.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Hello Nathan

First of all it is so cool you got to be on SGA and got to meet the cast and crew CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!
              My question is I heard and read in interviews Joe is not crazy about doing the stick fighting LOL which is funny for me since the stick fighting between Shep and Teyla are one of my faves to watch and my question is how frustrated does Joe get doing it and does he and Rachel have fun with it ?

Thanks Nathan

Pam

Comment

Hmmm. I don't think I've seen her either.
                Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by John&Teylaalltheway
                  Hello Nathan

First of all it is so cool you got to be on SGA and got to meet the cast and crew CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!
                  My question is I heard and read in interviews Joe is not crazy about doing the stick fighting LOL which is funny for me since the stick fighting between Shep and Teyla are one of my faves to watch and my question is how frustrated does Joe get doing it and does he and Rachel have fun with it ?

Thanks Nathan

Pam
                  Hmmm...how to answer this one? I don't think I would say he was frustrated. He wasn't quite getting the sequences, but he wasn't getting upset over it. (At least he didn't seem to be) He was joking around while trying it many times. Rachel on the other hand was very adept at it. She's a natural. It seemed to me that they were having fun doing it. Both Greg and I would have liked to give it a shot, but they couldn't allow that. (Greg is quite good with several different weapons, and has won many trophies.)

Thank you for the congrats too!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu

Really? It seems to me that you would know. I'm sure you've seen her around somewhere, like maybe in the mirror.

So to answer your question Gatehorse, Hatusu is Bonnie.

Comment

Originally posted by N8ball88
                      Really? It seems to me that you would know. I'm sure you've seen her around somewhere, like maybe in the mirror.

So to answer your question Gatehorse, Hatusu is Bonnie.
                      I was JUST going to say, unless you are her! So that was your plan all along, huh? Throw everyone off by starting this thread to ask Nathan questions, and then you can get along question-free. (Don't worry, I don't usually have questions, so I'm not gonna ask one.)

Does Greg post here too?
                      gatehorse

Comment

I was JUST going to say, unless you are her! So that was your plan all along, huh? Throw everyone off by starting this thread to ask Nathan questions, and then you can get along question-free. (Don't worry, I don't usually have questions, so I'm not gonna ask one.)

Does Greg post here too?

I was going to try and explain, but no matter how I word it, it doesn't seem to come out right. So, I'll just say no, Greg does not post here. But I'll tell him you asked.

Comment

Does Greg post here too?
                          Hi Gatehorse. See! You do know me!

I just wanted to ask Nathan questions like everyone else. I found him and asked him if he would go public, because I knew there was a lot of interest. I'd been checking for an article for a while! As for me, I answered questions on the old Delphi Forum right after I was in Vancouver, before "The Lost City, part 1" aired. That's how I came to the Forum. A friend told me that posters were asking about the winner.

My friend is Pyewackett. She posts here. Please pester her with questions. Michael Shanks had his arm around her!

Comment

No, I just wanted to ask Nathan questions like everyone else. I found him and asked him if he would go public, because I knew there was a lot of interest. I'd been checking for an article for a while! As for me, I answered questions on the old Delphi Forum right after I was in Vancouver, before "The Lost City, part 1" aired. That's how I came to the Forum. A friend told me that posters were asking about the winner.
                            Ah, THAT explains it all. I didn't discover Stargate until the end of July last year, and I didn't find Gateworld until around New Years...started lurking constantly in Feb., and joined this June. So yeah, that's my story. But I did read your article.
                            gatehorse

Comment

Hi Gatehorse. See! You do know me!

My friend is Pyewackett. She posts here. Please pester her with questions. Michael Shanks had his arm around her!
                              Ok, and now I'm jealous! I guess you saw my sig.
                              gatehorse

Comment

Yup.

Comment

Working...
                                X