This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VixyOwl
    Is it easy/possible/permissable to add your "Who is Luke" tag to my signature?
    If you can copy the pic to your own site and use it, sure, but I'm not confident that my site really allows this sort of thing for very long. Nola's lemony pic is cool, too. Maybe we should come up with a bunch of different Luke-related sig things to get people to vote.
    Last edited by ShadowMaat; 13 June 2004, 11:30 AM.

Comment

I love the site. When I have more time I am going to sit down and read the whole thing. Keep up the good work.

GO LUKE!!!!
      sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Vote YES to find out about the man behind the lemon chicken.
        ...to get the scoop on the SGC's notorious Food Server.
        ...and learn why there's always room for (blue) Jello.

Gimme time, I can probably come up with more. Feel free to add your own as well.

Comment

Here's another for you to try Shadow...

Like it any better?
          sigpic

Comment

If I didn't know that was supposed to be blue jello, I'd think Luke was in danger of drowning. I think I'll stick with my own simple, unaltered pic, but if other folks wanna go ahead and use 'em, I'm sure that'd be OK, right?
            Last edited by ShadowMaat; 13 June 2004, 11:41 AM.

Comment

LOL!! Knowing Luke,he was probably just working on another batch of his "Special ingredient"......Jello's a good place to hide the flavour!
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Anyone wants to use them it's fine by me. One thing I *did* do though, is brightened up the pic of Luke somewhat. He's awfully dark in those shots. Compare?
                sigpic

Comment

Personally,I prefer the one on the right,but not up to me really,as you're the experts....
                  I keep trying to think up some slogans,but so far,no luck......

Comment

Just voted Yes on the poll.

"Vote yes for Luke, for they also serve, who only stand and wait!"

And remember, Folks, "I am Luke-utus, resistance is lemony!"
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                      Love it! Shadow's the Boss on Luke,though....
                      There is a small roumer circulating that Shadow is infact incharge of the whole SGC, controlling it's members through the use of chemical additions... err... "secret ingredients" to their food.

At least there will be when I get a chance to start a roumer thread

Comment

hey, all yous who make those graphics, would you mind if i added them to Luke's site?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I say go for it.

Maybe I can find a good demotivator for Luke...

Comment

Originally posted by KokiriChild
                            There is a small roumer circulating that Shadow is infact incharge of the whole SGC, controlling it's members through the use of chemical additions... err... "secret ingredients" to their food.

At least there will be when I get a chance to start a roumer thread
                            LOL !!!! Nice to see you're back KC ! (Missed ya ! )

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              Maybe I can find a good demotivator for Luke
                              There's got to be one,somewhere,so go for it !

Comment

I've been going through fixing uploads that went all pixellated after the forum move and I managed to save this pic at a size that the uploader likes, so behold once again the awesome power of LUKE!
                                Last edited by ShadowMaat; 08 July 2005, 01:19 PM. Reason: GW server issues keeps glitching my uploads

Comment

Working...
                                X