This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    LOL!! I'm thinking of using the phrase as a Personal Signature.

Also,love Humbugs! So minty,so refreshing.(So completely irrelevant to the importance of Luke! )

(Don't worry,Shadow,I'm trying to keep the Cheer to a minimum today.)
    Not if I steal it first! *yoink*

Just kidding, I have other plans ^_^yes, we're all nuts, but isn't it great?

Comment

Mantra and Shadow? Sounds like oil and water. Mantras tend to be soothing.
      Nola
      sigpic

Comment

Death to the Oppressors!

That works as a mantra, doesn't it? Especially when I'm in charge of deciding who's Oppressive.

Snarky is as snarky does.
        We're all doomed.
        LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! LUKE!
        Semper scifi!
        Last edited by ShadowMaat; 21 May 2004, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
          Thanks for making this site! I've been watching Shadowboy discuss this mysteroius "Luke" for some time, but now it's finally explained. Brillient.

Comment

Originally posted by David
            Thanks for making this site! I've been watching Shadowboy discuss this mysteroius "Luke" for some time, but now it's finally explained. Brillient.
            You just wait, girly girl. I'll hunt you down at Gatecon and beat some sense into ya.

Comment

[QUOTE=ShadowMaat]Death to the Oppressors!

That works as a mantra, doesn't it? Especially when I'm in charge of who's Oppressive.

Could have great possibilities! Um,shouldn't that really read a little differently?

No dissing intent, but "Especially when I'm in charge of who's Oppressed" seems better. Unless you actually want the horrible "Death",of course!

I know! Picky,picky, picky of me...it's a Dictionary thing.....but I want you to survive!

Decided to go for the Signature below.Also considered "Respect to the SGC Underdogs!",but thought I'd try to keep a little air of mystery to my personal weaknesses. Anyway,some enquiring soul who doesn't know about Food Server Luke,Siler,Chevron Guy etc, might ask! Then I can tell them all about all this!
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Picky picky, indeed. I went back and fixed it to say what I meant instead of what I said.

Incidentally, I'm glad to see Luke got a thread of his very very own. It's about time!

Comment

Natch! to both observations.....his time for respect and glory is at hand.

Now to convince PTB of his value...much harder really !

I'm in Cheery Mode tonight. Less Pollen.More Luke. Good Combo!

It's 3.37 am and time to sleep and dream........Night Shadow + All.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                    hehehe. no problem. he deserves his own site. and thread... and episode. hell, give him his own series.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

This is sort of Luke related.

I think he has a second job as taste adviser to Nestle. I've just tried a Lemon and Yoghurt flavoured Kit Kat. Contains genuine citric acid.

Hmmm.... lemon, Yoghurt, Sugar.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                        This is sort of Luke related.

I think he has a second job as taste adviser to Nestle. I've just tried a Lemon and Yoghurt flavoured Kit Kat. Contains genuine citric acid.

Hmmm.... lemon, Yoghurt, Sugar.

lemon and yogurt flavored kit kat? what the hell? lmao

oh! i guess it's meant to get rid of mckay and piss off jack.

Comment

Think so! I've seen these Special Edition Biccies too.Trouble is,by the time I saw them on the store shelf,the box was empty!

Very popular,already,IMO.(Wish I'd spotted 'em quick enough to try one.)
                          Will keep searching!

Luke could use these biccies, as a really good guided missile,against McKay.
                          All he'd have to do would be to unwrap them and pop them on Rodney's tray.

Then plead innocent at the Trial!

Comment

Adding my voice to the choir:

Love Luke, love the site. You, as they say, rock.

Are the videos actually there, though? Cuz I can't see them. I'll keep trying as long as I know they're really, truly there!

This all leads me to wonder, as well:
                            Perhaps it wasn't BLUE or GREEN, but in actual fact, it wasYELLOW!!!
                            "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
                            "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
                            "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."
                            --BBC CultTV's web review of Blake's 7 season 3 DVD (21.06.05)

Comment

Originally posted by VixyOwl (~~Ani)
                              Adding my voice to the choir:

Love Luke, love the site. You, as they say, rock.

Are the videos actually there, though? Cuz I can't see them. I'll keep trying as long as I know they're really, truly there!

This all leads me to wonder, as well:
                              Perhaps it wasn't BLUE or GREEN, but in actual fact, it wasYELLOW!!!
                              the links for the vids aren't working? hmm... they should work. they do exist lol... i'll check the links and what-not lol.

hmm... the links work for me... dunno. will look into further. must now possibly sleep lol.

Comment

For those who haven't noticed yet, David in all of his infinite wisdom (or insanity) has asked whether or not people would like to see "Luke" interviewed. So go vote for him!

Comment

Working...
                                X