Elizabeth Weir in AU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
    They totally need to steal Sheppard. I would watch that show.
    Oh man, I didn't think about that. *swats at plot bunnies with a mop*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      She was totally that medic. *las*

I don't care what Joe M says. But it's lazy writing and not very inspiring to leave her stranded in space like that.

Screw this, if they want a movie they have a nice little storyline right there.
      My physics soul has two words for you: deteriorating orbit. If you assume that every episode takes place in 1/20 of a year, Lizzie!body fell through the atmosphere 2 episodes ago and was reduced to a handful of dust by friction heat. The only way she lives is that Zelenka copied her mind and created another replicator for her.

Anyway: My theory is that What happened, happened:
      Meaning Lizzie was replaced be Woolsey and she would probably return to negotiating for the UN

Comment

you know, the nurse that had a crush on Sheppard in Vegas, I think it should have been Torri. I know it would be totally different that what she did in our reality but then again, that's why it's called Alternate Reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Maybe Vala will run across her and reel her in. Then the two rejects can become space pirates together.
          Hee! (I need a signature with Vala, Liz and Carson saying "TPTB's Rejects". Haha.)

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
          They totally need to steal Sheppard. I would watch that show.
          That's an OT3 I could have.

Comment

Hee! (I need a signature with Vala, Liz and Carson saying "TPTB's Rejects". Haha.)That's an OT3 I could have.
            Don't forget Jonas
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Don't forget Jonas
              And Ford, declared dead on a blog.

I love them all. What have we done to deserve this.

Comment

Originally posted by PantheraLeo View Post
                you know, the nurse that had a crush on Sheppard in Vegas, I think it should have been Torri. I know it would be totally different that what she did in our reality but then again, that's why it's called Alternate Reality.
                That would have been a really odd twist. Cool though... Definitely cool!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
                MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
                  That would have been a really odd twist. Cool though... Definitely cool!
                  Not possible because *plants McWeir flag in thread* I claim this thread for McWeir! And it deserves pointing out that McKay had a wedding ring on in this episode...
                  sigpic
                  http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
                    Not possible because *plants McWeir flag in thread* I claim this thread for McWeir! And it deserves pointing out that McKay had a wedding ring on in this episode...
                    ..and from that one little scene in the hallway, it looks like Keller probably has the matching one

Comment

Originally posted by CalmStorm View Post
                      ..and from that one little scene in the hallway, it looks like Keller probably has the matching one
                      Nah, married people don't act like that in public. I say they were fooling around and Rodney is married to someone else. It may be Weir considering the infinite universe theory and wasn't he married to Sam once in another one but only because Elizabeth never laid eyes on John . *runs from Cory Holmes*
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And Ford, declared dead on a blog.

I love them all. What have we done to deserve this.
                        They existed. Is that not enough for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Nah, married people don't act like that in public. I say they were fooling around and Rodney is married to someone else. It may be Weir
                          See? On this, we agree
                          sigpic
                          http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
                            McWier?

Whatever, I like it!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
                            MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

I find it striking that if TH didn't like the lack of closure for her character that she didn't come back for the episode that was (supposedly) to give her character closure. Everyone seems mad at TPTB, but it takes two people to keep up an argument.

I personally hope that we don't see Weir again in movie or episode. Why drag that dreary story up again?

Why do people insist on a definitive answer for everything? Using Ford as an example, is he dead/not-dead ~ it's not really pertinent anymore. If you're a fan of Ford, look on it more as an opportunity. You could have all kinds of stories floating around about how he lived and what's going on now. Same with Weir, sort of (Ghost in the Machine notwithstanding)

I think it's horrible when there's a definitive answer about a character you like being dead. (*cough~ Wash/Serenity *cough) If it's ambiguous, then there's always hope.
                              Spoiler:
                              Of course, in my world, Wash was quicklly put in River's old cryo-thing and once they got to a Core world with fancified medical facilities, the doc would fix him up.

Sorry, I wandered off topic.

So, folks wanted a definitive answer. Folks wanted Weir back. And 'Ghost in the Machine' was the result. While I enjoyed the episode overall, with regards to the Weir storyline, all I have to say is - be careful what you wish for.

sig made by Pic

Comment

Originally posted by ZOMG!b_cs View Post
                                So, folks wanted a definitive answer. Folks wanted Weir back. And 'Ghost in the Machine' was the result. While I enjoyed the episode overall, with regards to the Weir storyline, all I have to say is - be careful what you wish for.
                                Yes, it seems that nobody was satisfied with THAT outcome. Just goes to show that you can't please everyone.

Anyway, AU!Weir is probably back in Washington with Narim(or whatever his name was in SGA) and their dog, Simon. She's completely ignorant of the Stargate program and working on peace in the Middle East or something.

(or was Simon the boyfriend's name?)

Comment

Working...
                                X