Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agreed with the music love solitary man & you know the radioactive man that Todd kills is Volker in sgu but i reckon that the SGA team did a good job on the CSI style love that scene with McKay, Wollsey and Zelenka bout Startrek the experience was kinda a LOL
    but they did a REALLY GOOD JOB
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

agreed have you seen McKay in SGU
      sigpic

Comment

Thank god if we lived in a universe with 2 obnoxious McKays we would all dead right now
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          For me a reason to hate it because it was a futile attempt at being something it was not - they tried CSI and forgot about Atlantis. I liked the musical choices though - probably the only I liked. And the Wraith... him too.
          i believe that there should be a new Stargate series about Vegas because in Enemy at the Gate that Sub-space transition got through to our Universe and the ZPM Hive could have sent another few Hive into the Rip in the Continuum and the series could be based around that and some how bring Teyla and Ronon in (and bring Shep back to life)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
            i believe that there should be a new Stargate series about Vegas because in Enemy at the Gate that Sub-space transition got through to our Universe and the ZPM Hive could have sent another few Hive into the Rip in the Continuum and the series could be based around that and some how bring Teyla and Ronon in (and bring Shep back to life)
            I kinda like that idea... There should have been a follow-up - somthing that universe had to bleed through other than the signal. But alas...

But hey, perhaps someone could use this idea to write up a fanfic. I'd read it.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

must bring back debate
              sigpic

Comment

I thought this was an interesting episode. The alternate take on our favorite characters made it an entertaining draw in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexanderD View Post
                  I thought this was an interesting episode. The alternate take on our favorite characters made it an entertaining draw in my eyes.
                  it had the potential to have an SG1 crossover storyline i think
                  sigpic

Comment

I disagree. It was great for a one episode run, but any more than that might have been too much. Besides, SG-1 was out of production when Vegas was filmed.

Comment

I disagree. It was great for a one episode run, but any more than that might have been too much.
                      good point but not a full on crossover maybe Jack and Daniel but if they put Carter there the ep would have been horrible
                      sigpic

Comment

good point but not a full on crossover maybe Jack and Daniel but if they put Carter there the ep would have been horrible
                        Are you not a fan of the Carter character?

Comment

Are you not a fan of the Carter character?
                          no i like Carter but she was in SGA way to much
                          sigpic

Comment

agreed with the music love solitary man & you know the radioactive man that Todd kills is Volker in sgu but i reckon that the SGA team did a good job on the CSI style love that scene with McKay, Wollsey and Zelenka bout Startrek the experience was kinda a LOL
                            but they did a REALLY GOOD JOB
                            You realise that it was 'nameless Goth Wraith' who killed him and not Todd, right? And yeah, absolutely agree about John and his 'Solitary Man' track - finally got Cash off the wall and into the soundtrack, heh!

Comment

Neil Jackson as Wraith
                              David Nykl as Dr Radek Zelenka
                              Christopher Heyerdahl as "Todd"
                              Gary Jones as CMSgt. Walter Harriman
                              Frank Vincent as Frank
                              Steve Schirripa as Steve
                              Jody Thompson as Nurse
                              Mark Burgess as Laurence Foster
                              Chris Nowland as Crime Scene Guy
                              David-Paul Grove as Hotel Manager
                              Paul Jarrett as Captain Hendricks
                              Carmen Moore as Reporter
                              Loren Christopher Michaels as Dealer
                              Charlie Cohen as Poker Player
                              Joel Goldsmith as Poker Player
                              Roy Winston as Poker Player
                              Todd Brunson as Poker Player
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jfby View Post
                                I really loved this episode. For me it was like a bowl of fresh air in season 5 (sorry didn't really liked this season).
                                JF was really really good in it. He really gave some dimensions to this scarred John.
                                I loved the pace, the music, the acting with the personnage very different from the ones we know but similar in other ways.
                                This I only can second. This episode still blows my mind. I think 1/3 of my artwork is about Vegas and nearly half of my fanfics are playing with that reality, pre and past that episode.
                                And I'm with you, season 5 was kinda unwatchable sometimes. Maybe it's good that we never will get a season 6. I still fear that would be about McKeller, starring McKeller and nothing but McKeller *rolls eyes*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                                Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic
                                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                                I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X