This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Their are a few characters on Enterprise who would give her a run for her money
    Woops! There's competition.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh my gosh. The cinimatograph was georgous. 10/10
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Your daughter is my new favorite kid. She's wise.
        She'll be 5 at Hallowe'en and wants to be Teyla. And I have to make sure she gets her two fighting sticks.
        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
          She'll be 5 at Hallowe'en and wants to be Teyla. And I have to make sure she gets her two fighting sticks.
          LOL!! That is sweet.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
            If you find any bruises or welts on her siblings we know how they got their
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I was just watching this episode and noticed McKay talking with Detective Sheppard, discussing the alternate versions of themselves, but in season 3, episode 'McKay & Mrs Miller' didn't the alternate McKay already have a version of Sheppard back on Atlantis?

Alternate McKay: "he's very active with the MENSA club we have there"

(Oh and sorry if this has already been covered/answered)
              sigpic

Comment

Sort of yeah, basically, the McKay in "Vegas" is not Rody from McKay and Mrs Miller! There are an infinite number of realities.
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                  Sort of yeah, basically, the McKay in "Vegas" is not Rody from McKay and Mrs Miller! There are an infinite number of realities.
                  Yeah I guess, just seemed a bit un-necessary to say
                  sigpic

Comment

Not sure if this questin as been asked on here already or not, but does anyone know what brand of Sunglasses John wears in this episode and where to get them?
                    Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi40 View Post
                      Not sure if this questin as been asked on here already or not, but does anyone know what brand of Sunglasses John wears in this episode and where to get them?
                      Aviators is the brand.

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                      Only the Sheppard fangirls will "like" it.
                      I wouldn't say that.

I was quite fond of Spike the Wraith
                      and seeing what's underneath all their usual leather attire...
                      Found it interesting to see how one would go about survival on Earth, how they would blend in, etc.
                      And Joel Goldsmith really did an awesome job on this one. His music f'in ROCKED!

The beginning had me wondering what I was watching for a second when I first saw it. Never really liked the Earth-based eps, alternate reality or not, but it ended up being a favorite of mine.
                      Just wish it was longer. It seemed rather rushed.
                      Save Atlantis Forum
                      TheAmberCafe.com Free Classifieds

Comment

That was the only good thing about Vegas, the hot Wraith dude
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          That was the only good thing about Vegas, the hot Wraith dude
                          That explains why I didn't like the episode. I am not a Wraith thunker
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

That explains why I didn't like the episode. I am not a Wraith thunker
                            I feel the need to barge in reply and defend my favorite episode.

How can you have such good taste in wizards *points at avatar* and yet not see the genius of Vegas? I have now become a Rob Cooper thunker just on that episode alone.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              I feel the need to barge in reply and defend my favorite episode.

How can you have such good taste in wizards *points at avatar* and yet not see the genius of Vegas? I have now become a Rob Cooper thunker just on that episode alone.
                              Ow low shot I guess it comes down that a major point was that this episode was suppose to be a ripoff of CSI and CSI is not a show I like. I don't care about AU Shep and his woes. The show was a bore until McKay showed up and then it was still boring
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Ow low shot I guess it comes down that a major point was that this episode was suppose to be a ripoff of CSI and CSI is not a show I like. I don't care about AU Shep and his woes. The show was a bore until McKay showed up and then it was still boring
                                Now I'm the opposite. I thought McKay's appearance brought everything to a screaching halt. I wanted to see Shep, not the same old selfish McKay and his mini lecture on the Pegasus Galaxy.

The episode would have been a lot more interesting to me if it had followed Shep in his AU world -- forget about McKay -- and let me see some of the people he interacts with on a regular basis in that world.

Comment

Working...
                                X