Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreadful horrible episode. The Runner guy was the only decent thing about the episode. I guess we had to have another Keller gets kidnapped in the forest to show us how much she has matured since Missing. Predictable nonsense and now the Wraith can be defeated with sticks..
    sigpic

Comment

Well, I actually liked Tracker! I wasn't expecting to, so I was pleasantly surprised!

I thought Keller was good here. If only she'd been written like this last season... she was a competent doctor, who was brave but showed the appropriate amount of fear. Mind you, I did watch some Firefly yesterday, so maybe I was feeling the Kaylee love! Seriously, a BIG improvement for her. Well done CB and JS.

Rodney was hysterical! Poor Rodney. The bit where he's hiding from the wraith hunter, looks up, and the wraith is standing over him? I jumped out of my skin!

Ronon was great. Typical Ronon and nice to see his tracking skills.

I loved Kiryk. He was perfect. Very runneresque and beefy, yet vulnerable emotionally. Cared for that little girl so much. I had a lot of sympathy for him and thought he was a great guest character. Shame there's no season 6 to see him again in

Liked the transporter device... interesting.

The wraith were cool, and is it just me, but did they look uglier than usual???

Ok, the love triangle. What love triangle???? If the romance stays at this level, I'll have no problem with it at all. In fact I thought Rodney was quite cute, bless him. I have no doubt Ronon is just winding him up, but the 'intentions' scene was so funny!

So, overall, I really enjoyed this and was entertained. Another strong episode for season 5. For me, there hasn't been a duff so far, so that's good!
      sigpic

Comment

Well i haven't seen this ep yet but i hear Teyla's not in it...>AGAIN

Who's Teyla again...Didn't she used to be part of the team I didn't know they got rid of Teyla to put Keller on the team instead...Must have happened off screen

Oh and Keller is now super Keller i hear *shakes head*

I'll leave the rest of my review til i've seen the ep....Not lloking forward to it though
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Well i haven't seen this ep yet but i hear Teyla's not in it...>AGAIN

Who's Teyla again...Didn't she used to be part of the team I didn't know they got rid of Teyla to put Keller on the team instead...Must have happened off screen

Oh and Keller is now super Keller i hear *shakes head*

I'll leave the rest of my review til i've seen the ep....Not lloking forward to it though
          Linda, I do understand your disappointment in no Teyla again.
          sigpic

Comment

pretty good episode. the season is recovering after a crap first three episodes. My tally so far at two good episodes ( deadalus variations and queen) lots of crap episodes ( pretty much rest of season so far) and an reasonably entertainig episode which is this one.

i reckon replace Ronan with other runner guy.

THEY SERIOUSLY HAVE TO FIND A DIFFERENT FOREST TO FILM IN ITS ALWAYS THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
              Linda, I do understand your disappointment in no Teyla again.
              I haven't watched it yet but i've got spies everywhere who tells me things

I don't know if i want to watch it now.....I'm really not looking forward to it.....I wish they would just write Teyla out now so i can stop watching it

Even John has been shoved back for the most part because of this Keller love from TPTB and the McKeller crap....And's here's me thinking John is the lead and Teyla is the leading lady...Well shows you how much i know

Like i said they can't see the trees for Keller!

There's only two eps i totally enjoyed ths season and that's S&R and the queen!
              sigpic

Comment

I agree with most that it was a pretty good episode, but was Kiryk the same character from SG1 episode Bounty when Cam was at the his High School Reunion, that would be a bit of a crossover, from bounty hunter to runner

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode, much better than The Queen and Whispers.

I of course loved Rodney and Ronon, and Keller was really good! She even had a few good lines that were memorable.

My only beef, is I haven't seen Woolsey in 3 weeks now.

I am looking forward to Daniel Jackson next week though. I've been waiting
                  for the Daniel episodes all season. Going to be fun to watch him and Rodney
                  together.
                  sigpic

Comment

that runner guy was also a bounty hunter in the sg1 season 10 episode "Bounty", and one of the sunshine boys in BSG.

And where was woolsey? He hasn't appeared in ages.

Comment

Geez, how many boring, predictable, mindless, forgettable filler episodes are we going to get for this final season?
                      Here, we get yet another piece of forgettable fluff.
                      We're near the halfway mark of this final season and you can see TBTP have no sense of vision whatsoever when it comes to where they actually wanted to take Atlantis.
                      I can't fathom what a season 6 would have served up judging by the junk we've been served up thus far.
                      TPTB who storyboarded this season should hang their heads in shame. Let me guess...Malozzi.

Comment

Sheesh, this episode is one of the 'like it or hate it' types, eh?
                        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Anyone tell me the spelling of the little girl's name, please, for the transcript? Also, how old do we think she is (I'm useless at kids' ages!) Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Callie View Post
                            Anyone tell me the spelling of the little girl's name, please, for the transcript? Also, how old do we think she is (I'm useless at kids' ages!) Thanks.
                            I swaer officer she told me she was 18.

Comment

Originally posted by Callie View Post
                              No idea what her name was but I would guess she was around 8-10.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Luciana
                              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

8-10ish, yeah.
                                If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Working...
                                X