Rodney Should Have died.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Oh poor Sam.........Wait........Oh poor Sams!!
    Poor Sam? Come on, the ratio of Sams to Rodney is totally in Sam's favour. You should say poor Rodney.

His ego took enough beating from just one Sam, imagine hundreds more pounding on his weak point...

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
      Poor Sam? Come on, the ratio of Sams to Rodney is totally in Sam's favour. You should say poor Rodney.

His ego took enough beating from just one Sam, imagine hundreds more pounding on his weak point...
      Ohhhh good point...I didn't think of that
      sigpic

Comment

If Rodney had died, there would have been a revolt even worse than when Carson did.
        WAKE FOREST UNIVERSITY 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Wardog117 View Post
          If Rodney had died, there would have been a revolt even worse than when Carson did.
          Meh, he probably would have ascended or something, TPTB will probably explain away that his near-ascension experience last time *somehow* helped.

Then we get an episode where he tries to help Atlantis with something, but then end up naked unconscious in say, oh I don't know, Sam's quarters.

Comment

Meh, he probably would have ascended or something, TPTB will probably explain away that his near-ascension experience last time *somehow* helped.

Then we get an episode where he tries to help Atlantis with something, but then end up naked unconscious in say, oh I don't know, Sam's quarters.
            poor Sam
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              poor Sam
              Ain't that the truth
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                poor Sam
                What? Why? There are worse things in the two galaxies than seeing Dr. McKay in the nude...

For example, seeing Dr. McKay in the nude while being trapped under the ice and Sam is forced to huddle around him to keep everyone alive...

... while a wraith is watching with a smirk on his face

... while everyone else watching it on Youtube

Comment

What? Why? There are worse things in the two galaxies than seeing Dr. McKay in the nude...
                  are you sure?

For example, seeing Dr. McKay in the nude while being trapped under the ice and Sam is forced to huddle around him to keep everyone alive...
                  that's just wrong!!!

LOL

sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBabay View Post
                    He is a main characters, he can't die. He's immortal
                    HEAVEN FORBID!!! I would love to see mckay die!

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post
                    I can just picture the writers' room if there was no more Rodney to write. They'd all be curled in fetal positions under the table.

Actually, I'd love to see it. It would force TPTB to pay a little attention to all the other characters for once.
                    WOW do you think they could stand it?

Oh dear... what can of worms have I opened up this time...?

Is there a secret sect of Weir-McKay shipper that I don't know about?

(I thought the only ships were Weir-Shepard related?)

On a completely unrelated note, I was watching SG1 today and saw that replicator chick (the second one that went through after Fran)... She got killed in that episode too... TPTB not only reuse the same actors, but they are killed again and again... Man it's tough to be an SG extra.
                    if you watch carefully they reuse a lot of extras... it';s vancouver, not as big as LA!

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Don't you think those two years of with Mike will change clone Beckett into a different person. I will admit genetically that he is close to the original and I recall the clone has to take a serum every so often. Keller was just able to find out the formula to prevent genetic breakdown
                    shhhhhhh don't give Jennifer credit for anything! you know better!

ok mckay naked is just disgusting! *runs for the barf-bucket*

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                      ok mckay naked is just disgusting! *runs for the barf-bucket*
                      Err... Okay.

Hopefully Dr. Keller won't have a similar reaction...

Comment

Err... Okay.

Hopefully Dr. Keller won't have a similar reaction...
                        That would actually be hilarious. A whole season of McKeller ending with it all being ruined by Keller vomiting upon seeing the real McKay.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
                          That would actually be hilarious. A whole season of McKeller ending with it all being ruined by Keller vomiting upon seeing the real McKay.
                          Which would upset Mckay to such a degree that he turns evil and kills everyone on Atlantis, then committing suicide.

Therefore, if McKay had died in the episode "The Shrine", none of this will happen and we would just get a lame "to be continued" season ending.

Hooray for rampaging McKay!!! W00t!!!
                          (also, this topic is now back on track... sort of)

Comment

Um ok.....liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike.....

Oh good god.....Your right
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                              HEAVEN FORBID!!! I would love to see mckay die!
                              As long as he doesn't do a Daniel!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                Another nice thing:

The drills used in drilling machines are made from a steel designated '19552' (in the Czech Republic). Medical drills are made from steel X50CrMoV15 (that might be an international designation). According to the difference in physical properties of the drills and the machines themselves, Rodney's skull should've been crushed to pieces during the 'operation'
                                All she needed to do was create a small hole and she did it slow enough that any chips would be minor.
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X