X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Is it that thing with BAMSR again?
    I can forgive them for BAMSR as that would have made the end less of a surprise. It would have been like knowing the end to a movie... mmm... never mind, sometimes you do.

TMC maybe... But Adrift and Lifeline most certainly not, since we knew she'd be in them. If this was negotiated then so be it, I'll have to blame her agent.... But it still feels of lesser importance than the "special appearance by" AT and PM get/got.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

» I'm for special appearence by Torri if Torri shows up again. Because, she is teh awesomest and deserves it

Comment

<mod snip...you don't know, cause you weren't there> Giving her the boot was the best decision the writers ever made.
        Last edited by Skydiver; 01 August 2008, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          <mod snip...you don't know, cause you weren't there> Giving her the boot was the best decision the writers ever made.
          What do you mean? I don't know the story.
          Last edited by Skydiver; 01 August 2008, 05:34 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
            What do you mean? I don't know the story.
            I think he means TH/EW... but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I think he means TH/EW... but I could be wrong.
              I'm sorry, Falcon, but it's taking me forever to figure out who EW is. I'm kind of scattered today.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry, Falcon, but it's taking me forever to figure out who EW is. I'm kind of scattered today.
                *giggles* You're not the only one being all over the place...

EW = Elizabeth Weir

Comment

First

Torri/Weir really isn't on topic here, not for an indepth discussion.

Second

NONE of you were there, thus NONE of you know what really happened, so let's put an end to the rumor mongering please
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Falcon! Honestly, I don't know where my head's at today.
                    sigpic

Comment

» Thanks, Sky.

Comment

Thanks, Falcon! Honestly, I don't know where my head's at today.
                        You're welcome.

Comment

Continuity error detected... (I know, random)

When Woolsey is talking to Beckett in the hallways, there's a scientist coming up behind him working on a tablet (white T-shirt) and another one passing the two man (blue T-shirt). At one point there's a close-up of Woolsey and you see the man with the tablet passing, the camera briefly jumps back to Beckett, after which it goes back to Woolsey in a wider angle. The tablet-man should have passed him by now, as should the blue T-shirt, but instead they're back in their begin position walking up to each other. It's as if they were rewind.

Again random, I know...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                            Err Skydiver, that was a reference to what she's said in interviews.

Comment

An enjoyable episode, continuing nicely from the opener.

-I guess we know where hive ships and cruisers come from now. It reminds me of how the Wraith guards are made. But what about darts? Do hive ships grow them like Moya makes her transports?
                              -The tendrils reminded me of SG-1 'Foothold', and the scene with Ronon walking down the overgrown corridor reminded me of a fair's haunted house.
                              -Nice to hear sensible mention of Lorne and Sam.
                              -I was getting into a major anti-Keller huff when she woke up with the slime on her hand [NOT drool!] and just washed it off and went along. I thought that was spectacularly stupid whether or not she planned to scan herself, and was ready to blank her there and then, but the whole 'mind control' element of the 2nd consciousness took away her guilt there.
                              -Is is really hard to look at your superior and say, "I'm taking a jumper to crash into the building!"? 5 seconds, John. 5. Woolsey really has to get a handle on these people. They're running around doing what they want to, and what might not be the best thing. I realize John's the 'hero' and all, but he can't be right all the time.
                              -Shep got gutted.
                              -Woolsey is there to manage the place, not be everyone's friend. Glad to see a more realistic representation of leadership and the bosses we have and tolerate, though I hope this isn't how conflict will go in this season... Woolsey reluctantly throwing rules out and John et al saving the day. That's not conflict for anyone but Woolsey. I trust this incident will make him even more stringent on the rules he holds dear.
                              -Rodney's comment on the 'b team' taking over. Geez, Rodney. Love the ego! I'm hoping for a b team episode, with Lorne and Zelenka and the woman with the gun from last episode.
                              -The Daedalus got back to Earth and back to Atlantis in a month?
                              -Since last episode, we've seen the city pretty darn bright. Are there really people in every section that's lighten? I realize we've got ZPM power, but it seems kinda wasteful. ZPMs are a non-renewable resource for now.
                              -Nice to see Carson and his new hair. Is he looking a bit older to anyone else?
                              -In terms of isolation, the whole suspended shield bubble is really the best way to go. And why wasn't stasis an option for Keller? The bed frame was too big for the wall slot? The minute people get sick, if there's space, stasis!
                              -If the hive personality is still in Keller and controlling her in subtle ways towards some big Michael-induced finale this season, I will applaud.

A nice episode all around.
                              sigpic
                              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Best line in the episode;

Mckay; 'you've got the new guy taking advice from the B Team'
                                STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
                                legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                                X