• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes. todd is aswsome, with great ambition, and a great sense of humor
    i can see the day he rules all wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
      JM has already hinted in his blog to todd being in the movie.
      I hope this is true because that means he won't be killed in the "Lost Tribe" like I thought he would be
      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
        I hope this is true because that means he won't be killed in the "Lost Tribe" like I thought he would be
        don't read if you don't want spoilers...
        Spoiler:
        todd is in five episodes this season.

Comment

Yeah, I'm a Todd fan. He's a cool mofo. Todd and McKay are my favourite characters by a long way.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
            Ba'al was never the ally type, if anything we went from bad to ally-ish. He certainly did change, in Summit (he first appearence) they said he wiped out 2 star systems rather than lose them to Sokar but in Continuum;
            Spoiler:
            He was unwilling to wipe out Earth
            He was also the one who tortured Jack over and over, it was only in the Quest he helped us.

I agree with what people are saying about Todd being what Michael was meant to be.
            Spoiler:

Ba'al actually was an ally of convenience for a few short periods of time. At the start, he was just your standard System Lord - but then turned against Anubis and when Yu went cuckoo for coco puffs it was Teal'c who suggested turning the leadership over to Ba'al. Then he went to be bad, but then back to good to defeat the replicators, then bad again. We've never really seen Todd go "Ba'al/Michael bad."

Comment

Originally posted by BeccaBeez View Post
              TPTB have really taken the time to develop Todd as a character and it shows. I look forward to any episode he is in. He gives us insight into Wraith culture that we didn't have before, making the 'enemy' much more complex and real.
              Very well put. I completely agree with you.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The only think lacking for Todd right now is a name.

What about Star-Face.
                Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
                  The only think lacking for Todd right now is a name.

What about Star-Face.
                  I still want to see a member of the team call him todd just for his reaction. I think it'd be priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusku View Post
                    Todd and McKay are my favourite characters by a long way.
                    Same here.
                    sigpic

Comment

I want next episode with Tod now!

Comment

Originally posted by gate-builder View Post
                        i agree, todd is awesome! Loved his line about how he hoped the fruit would be as tasty as the farmers who grew it :d
                        ita!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                          I still want to see a member of the team call him todd just for his reaction. I think it'd be priceless.
                          I was hoping that would happen in The Queen, but no such luck. I also kind of want Kenny to find out about his "human name" too.

Comment

Todd > All other wraith (sorry Andee ^^') I once saw Todd eat a salad... well, technically, Chris was out of costume

Comment

Todd is awesome... just when you think he's going to break Atlantis's trust... he comes through for them.

Whenever I see him there is always a giant smile on my face because I know his dark humor will make me laugh.

The man is strategic and not just tactical either which is cool. He's got that almost omniscient presence about him.

Comment

awesome.
                                Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X