This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
    He's in control of the one faction that he was a part of. The Queen he killed was the former ruler of the faction and he served under her. Now he's basically in control of that faction.
    Oh. Okay. Thanks.

Comment

I liked the episode, but it was not one of my faves this season. There are still a couple that I liked better.

I really like the character of Todd, and Teyla was excellent.
      sigpic

Comment

This episode was great! And that was a real surprise, because I didn't expect too much deciding by what I knew about it.

I loved how the whole thing worked out, and that the whole story wasn't forseeable. Great team moments, really great moments for Teyla, Todd and the Wraith.

And Teyla and the Wraith really deserved some of those!

The only thing that bothered me was the transformation process, but I think it was per purpose that we can think ourselves about a way how that would have worked at all.
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

All we need now are the screencaps!

Comment

My oh my....Was this a great episode or what I loved it....FINALLY Teyla/Rachel gets something to sink her teeth into...RL was brilliant here..But she always is, even if she doesn't get alot to do most of the time.....Always gotta love Todd..

Now Keller, I actually liked in this ep...Now why can't they write like this for her all the time....She's the doctor and here she actually acted like a doctor...No whining and none of that McKeller crap so yeah, I liked Keller in this ep...Maybe there's hope for her yet

Oh and i loved the scene between Shep and Teyla in his room...It's good to see some of that closeness between them return somewhat, It's been rather absent this season and i've missed it...You could see how much he was worried about her and Teyla was worried too but she knows this is a chance to save the galaxy from the wraith and it's a risk worth taking...Also loved the protective brother thing with Ronon saying to Todd there is no where he could hide..

And when she got turned into a wraith......WOW......Did she looks great...I've read some folks mentioning her chin but tbh i didn't really notice or pay any attention to it I think i was too busy admiring RL's performance...Best performance from RL to date Now see what happens when TPTB actually give her something to do

All through the ep i was eondering if Todd was gonna betray them at some point....I think we have to "watch this space" Teyla sure convinced me she was a wraith queen....Man and when she ordered that other hive ship destryed i thought she turned but then Todd picked up on the fact she just wanted to kill wraith

So Teyla is the one that had to save the boys for a change...Well i for one am so stoked at this....It's about time she was the one doing the saving instead of the one being saved....I loved the fact they had to rely on Teyla nad Todd to save their lives...I was so worried that Shep and co would come in on their white horses and save Teyla but am so glad it didn't happen that way

So now Todd's in charge of the allience with Teyla's absense...hmmmm...I'm still not sure if we can trust him or not..

Oh and loved the bit near the end when Shep comes to visit Teyla in the infirmary...He really does care a great deal about her

One thing though..The bit at the end when he left Teyla looks at her hand and then closes her fist and she has this expression on her face like she's concerned or worried about something....Maybe it's nothing,mayve it's just disconcerting being turned into a wraith for her...But maybe it's something else...It was...Interesting...

So for me this is the best episode ever..This is my new favourite ep

Um i seemed to have rambled on a bit I tend to do that when i'm excited
            Last edited by Linda06; 13 September 2008, 05:58 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
              All we need now are the screencaps!
              Well someone might have them up before me but I'm uploading as we speak

Nice big honkin one's
              sigpic

Comment

hiya

was a bit nervous about this ep after last week....and never really liked the wraith at all (aside form todd).....

...but yet again Atlantis came though with a really great ep from a synopsis that sounded limp to me!!!

i just have to echo RL was soo good in this! and quite hot too! :rofl: finally got some meat on the wraith workings...(though i was worried they were going to break into star trek klingon-like singing when the queen departed! ) wraith opera?

i have to second that this was a strangely satisfying ep for me.....opens up an ausome plot line for teyla....would be ausome if she turned todd from ally to enemy! wraith still arnt my fav....but the more we find out, i suspect the more i will like them

Comment

720p would be preferrable, but the most common ones to emerge first are the standard-def ones.

Comment

720p would be preferrable, but the most common ones to emerge first are the standard-def ones.
                    Well i haven't got HD on my comp yet but i can post the link to the normal one's here just until someone gets the HD versions up
                    sigpic

Comment

That will suffice.

Comment

That will suffice.
                        It was recorded in HD but because my comp's not got a bluray player yet it won't be full HD but they're pretty good quality though

Anywho because i capped them bigger than i normally do it's taking longer than normal so i'll just post the link just now but i'm still uploading so it's not all the caps

The Queen caps
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          It was recorded in HD but because my comp's not got a bluray player yet it won't be full HD but they're pretty good quality though

Anywho because i capped them bigger than i normally do it's taking longer than normal so i'll just post the link just now but i'm still uploading so it's not all the caps

The Queen caps
                          Thank you very much. One of the regulars that comes in where I work is also a Stargate fan!

Comment

This episode is definately going to my top5 of all time.

I always ***** about how Teyla is misused and how in my opinion the few Teyla centric episodes suck big time, but this was JUT AWESOME.

It's a shame Rodney and Ronon were pretty much decorations though. In my opinion Ronon should have had the decloak, fire, cloak idea (he is the firing-on -wraith-is-always-a-good-idea enthusiast,btw has anybody else been screaming for 4 and a half years for them to do that?) then have rodney adjust something so the recloak will take less time than usual, and have John execute the plan. but naah, the writer wanted another Shepard-reckless-but-somehow-heroic-he-must-save-the-day-every-frakkin-time moment.

Did anybody else expect/want Teyla to somehow mentally control the bald Wraith during the fight and have him cry like a baby?

Comment

Yes! The gate has nine chevrons!!!

Comment

Thank you very much. One of the regulars that comes in where I work is also a Stargate fan!
                                No problem...It should suffice till some awesome person gets the HD caps up

That is so cool..I only know one person who likes Stargate and that's the cleaner where i work...That's why i come on here alot,because i've got no one else to talk to about SG
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X