This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    Actually, it's not bad grammar as much as it is netspeak, which i personally feel is an abomination upon the world.
    :nods: I agree. Just terrible. I know some forums were people seem to use nothing but that and it makes me want to do something violent. It is for me like raping a language and I react a bit ...ahem....violent on it when I see it here

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    ROF...I actually liked Kenny, a lot!
    So did I and I was seriously amused when Rodney said: "Can we have a vote or something the next time we name one of those guys..."
    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
    And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheystar View Post
      I liked the episode, but it was not one of my faves this season. There are still a couple that I liked better.

I really like the character of Todd, and Teyla was excellent.
      I liked that they didnt waste time on explaining Teylas transformation. They just did it and moved on, there was way too much to fit in to waste time on a technobabble excuse.

Teylas hardcore for expending soo many wraith lives in her roleplay. It seemed kinda questionable wether Todd was actually gonna use the retro virus on his ppl. If they do id imagine Earth giving military support to Todds faction in wiping out all the other wraith.

Todd played it very smart ever since he escaped from the Genii, he deserve to be King of all Wraith!

Comment

Just watched the episode on Amazon and a few thoughts.
        *I liked it a great deal -we finally get some interesting details about Wraith society and heirarchy.
        *If you watch it on Amazon you get the entire opening credits, not the Readers Digest abridged version
        *I originally though the knife used to kill the Primary was poisoned, which is why it worked so quickly. Todd is definitely enough of a schemer to have something like that up his sleeve
        *Love Todd!
        *Thought Teyla did a terrific job acting scared but resolute and eventually ruthless
        *Final hand conteplation scene by Teyla- mirrored Todd's hand clenching in his last scene a little.
        *Also I got the feeling, since almost every Queen wants Shep on his knees, if that final hand motion was her possibly thinking of her desire to get him to do the same, as she watches him leave. (OK, that's my little fantasy.... )
        sigpic

Comment

what's everyone's obsession with wanting to see Shep on his knees all about...Your not a whumper by any chance
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            what's everyone's obsession with wanting to see Shep on his knees all about...Your not a whumper by any chance
            Oh noooo, my cover is blown!
            *runs and hides*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
              Oh noooo, my cover is blown!
              *runs and hides*
              hehe...we You guys are so transparent
              sigpic

Comment

Hooray, at last, a Season 5 episode that I could get into. Todd rocks. I'll give it a 7/10 enjoyment rating. Roll on the Jackson eps...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  hehe...we You guys are so transparent
                  Like you have room to talk
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Like you have room to talk
                    meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I don't know what you mean *innocent smile*
                    sigpic

Comment

It was a very interesting episode, but I was left with "that's it?" at the end. I have no doubt that we'll see more of this plot line, though. The wraith on the next mission in the previews kinda looked like Kenny... maybe. And I definitely think this has had a more profound impact on Teyla then they can tell.

Anyway, it was nice to learn more about the Wraith and to have more Todd. I enjoyed the episode. Much better than last week!

It made me sad again to hear the SciFi ads refer to it as the best season of Atlantis, though, knowing it is coming to a close.
                      sigpic

Comment

Question: Was the guy playing Kenny the same actor as the one playing the Wraith in Broken Ties?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana
                        My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                          Question: Was the guy playing Kenny the same actor as the one playing the Wraith in Broken Ties?
                          I'm not sure but Kenny's voice was much better so offhand I'd say no.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                            Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
                            Yes, the actor is Tyler McClendon.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                              Yes, the actor is Tyler McClendon.
                              Ah. I guess it's just something like Andee Frizzell's voice in Spoils of War. Sometimes it works out, sometimes not...

Comment

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
                                They aren't exactly good at preserving accents.
                                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X