X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bada$$ Queen Teyla.

Comment

Todd has no idea the monster he unleashed.

Even he was shocked by that.

And thankfully, the cable came back in time to catch the fight with baldy.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Great episode! Todd is the new Ba'al!

Comment

Wow! I ahve to watch that again.

Comment

"One will live... one will die!" How cliche can SciFi get?

Comment

the next episode looks kind of boring , can't wait for in two weeks though

KEEP IT CLEAN
              Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
              Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Originally posted by unluckynumber11 View Post
                (todd coming in, stunner blazing) well who saw that coming?
                everyone w/ a brain.

Comment

I'm so bummed that we are getting so close to the end of Atlantis. Digital recorder rocks. I can watch it over and over again.
                  Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Ok, who has a feeling that Todd has gotten waaaaaay to used to being without a Queen. The way he flexed his fingers in the end made me think he wanted to strangle her.

And what was with Teyla flexing her "feeding hand". Did that mean she had the capacity to feed all along? The only thing that bothered me about the ep was that they were so vague about the process of the operation. Was there plastic surgery involved? I would have liked some little brief line - nothing too technical.

Well, back to watch it again. (The first of many repeat viewings.)

mfw

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                      Hey, Wraithettes - wasn't it sweet seeing Todd's feeding hand when he caught the fruit? Or...am I just pervy?

das

All I can say is, thanks for saying it first, das! *drool*

mfw

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
                        And what was with Teyla flexing her "feeding hand". Did that mean she had the capacity to feed all along? The only thing that bothered me about the ep was that they were so vague about the process of the operation. Was there plastic surgery involved? I would have liked some little brief line - nothing too technical.
                        I'd imagine that Keller had to make her hand look like a Wraith hand, then change it back to normal afterwards. Teyla was probably trying to get used to it being back to normal.

Comment

Well, I'm gonna skip on outta this thread before I end up reading the entire episode synopsis from you folks. I can't wait for this one. I'm just so bummed about the opening!
                          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                            Hey, Wraithettes - wasn't it sweet seeing Todd's feeding hand when he caught the fruit? Or...am I just pervy?

das
                            No das you not a perv- because that would mean that i am too!!!! i think its normal to get excited about getting a good look at the "hand that feeds the horse"- make that sheltland pony!!!!
                            best epi ever BY FAR- GO TODD!!!!
                            BTW i like that yopu changed your siggy back to good ol todd.
                            sigpic

Comment

I rate this episode A++++++! Thanks Alex Levine and the other writers.

Comment

EXCELLENT EPISODE!! Acting was great all around!! Nice to see Tyler (from Broken Ties) as Kenny - he did a great job, again! And Todd...oh, my! He SO bit off more than he can chew with Teyla! LOL!

Teyla flexing her feeding hand - I think her Wraith DNA was enhanced (or she would have had the stench of human on her, like Michael did). I think she really liked the power, and understands better why it's so great being Wraith. In a way, I think she misses not being Queen...

God. What a horrible time to cancel this show. Imagine what S6 could have been like!

And I still don't see Todd as Ba'al (granted, I don't know that much about Ba'al). But Todd is trying to survive, and do so the only way he knows how. Remember he said that most Wraith WANT to be lead - that means 1. that he's not one who likes to be lead, and 2. He knows he can control them all if he plays his cards right. Right now, it seems he wants to be ruler of the Wraith...then, maybe the galaxy. Doesn't mean he'd be a BAD ruler. In fact, I sort of think he likes humans...and not just for eating. They are rather entertaining...like...the 3 Stooges, or something.

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X