Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And again... Maybe Carson knows the secrets tot he Wraith DNA, now...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

From SyFyPortal:

[Teyla] will also get closer to her Wraith side after communing with a Wraith Queen.

The aftermath of that contact will activate her Wraith genetics and will become a host to the Wraith Queen. Luttrell herself has confirmed that she will appear in full Wraith makeup to become "the leader of an alliance of Wraith."
      http://syfyportal.com/news425061.html

I've been reading the last few pages - so are you all thinking Teyla might actually stay a Wraith for awhile? I'm starting to wonder myself. That might be an interesting direction to take, and would explain why no mentions of her in the midseason two-parter spoilers. It would give it away.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

that article says teyla is "host" to the queen, the other article says she "embodies" the queen. that could mean two very different things.

july, hurry up! (september for this episode)

Comment

Teyla as a Wraith Queen - Cool !

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Well, supposedly Outsiders (Ep 13) is the followup to this episode.

I'm just trying to figure out how this is going to work. Will Teyla be gone from the team between The Queen and Outsiders? Hmmm.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
              Well, supposedly Outsiders (Ep 13) is the followup to this episode.

I'm just trying to figure out how this is going to work. Will Teyla be gone from the team between The Queen and Outsiders? Hmmm.
              I assume so. she hasn't been mentioned and she can't be on the team as a queen.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                I assume so. she hasn't been mentioned and she can't be on the team as a queen.
                LOL - no, that would cast a damper on interplanetary relations.

A multi-episode arc with Teyla as a Queen would be interesting. I'm just trying to figure out if that's really what they're planning.
                - Life after Stargate -
                sigpic

Comment

if they're not, what else can "embodies" or "hosts" a queen mean? plus, she can't lead a wraith alliance if she's human... unless the alliance expects never to see it's queen.

Comment

if they're not, what else can "embodies" or "hosts" a queen mean? plus, she can't lead a wraith alliance if she's human... unless the alliance expects never to see it's queen.
                    True. I'm just not wanting to get my hopes up and it turn out to be a one-episode thing.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    sigpic

Comment

me either. wasn't a "dark teyla arc" mentioned a while ago?

Comment

me either. wasn't a "dark teyla arc" mentioned a while ago?
                        I think that was for last season, before Rachel's pregnancy came into the picture.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        sigpic

Comment

probably, but this could be a good ep to pick it back up again if the writers plan to.

Comment

probably, but this could be a good ep to pick it back up again if the writers plan to.

I agree.. After everything Teyla's gone through I think it would be only natural she would totally FREAK OUT

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                              Teyla as a Wraith Queen - Cool !

Kimberly
                              An Atlantis version of "The Shroud" maybe? Very cool.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Ahhh, the spoilers seem to contradict themselves and are so confusing. "Host" denotes that should will be remotely psychicly controlling a queen. As for "Embodies" that's the physical transformation correct?

So according to the spoilers one of those two things happens to Teyla either after she is asked by Todd (que retrovirus or something) or has been close to a queen or on a hive?

But we have also attained that she will be in prosthetics so the "Host" part is out?

Bah, so confusing.

Comment

Working...
                                X