Todd's future on the show???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
    But they are at war with the Wraith in general and their truce with Todd is pretty shakey, they're both ready to stab each other in the back at any time.
    Todd is not, or he wouldn't have been so taken aback by the belief they betrayed him. Seems Todd is more a good guy than the Atlanteans, heh?
    My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
    Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
      Todd is not, or he wouldn't have been so taken aback by the belief they betrayed him. Seems Todd is more a good guy than the Atlanteans, heh?
      Personly I don't think either can really be considered "good" guys, they've both done some pretty bad things. People just have to remember that Todd is only on our side, so long as there is something in it for him or the Wraith in general.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
        Spoiler:
        hinted that Todd may be in the movie...this gives me hope. Of course, that is NOT written in stone, and we still don't know what the series finale holds for Todd, which he also appears in, according to pictures Mallozzi posted on his blog.

das
        Thankyou for saying that. I've been INCREDIBLY worried that TLT might've been the last we see of my beloved Todd. What do I have to do to make him write it in stone?
        sigpic
        Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
          Personly I don't think either can really be considered "good" guys, they've both done some pretty bad things. People just have to remember that Todd is only on our side, so long as there is something in it for him or the Wraith in general.
          It's the contrary, he's only an enemy of the Atlanteans when they threaten him, his alliance or his kind. It's Sheppard who first broke Todd's trust, so yes, Todd is wary of them, but he'll not turn against them on a whim or a mere opportunity. He most likely knew Atlantis' location since "Be All My Sins Remember'd", yet he never used this information against them.
          My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
          Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
            It's the contrary, he's only an enemy of the Atlanteans when they threaten him, his alliance or his kind. It's Sheppard who first broke Todd's trust, so yes, Todd is wary of them, but he'll not turn against them on a whim or a mere opportunity. He most likely knew Atlantis' location since "Be All My Sins Remember'd", yet he never used this information against them.
            Besides, the Lanteans are more valuable to him as allies, than as enemies. Todd seems to be enjoying his interaction with the humans...well...until he almost sucked on Woolsey. But I think he was enjoying himself there, too...playing with his food like that. In this last episode, Sheppard seemed to acknowledge why Todd was doing what he was doing, and that it was to stop the device, NOT to turn on the Lanteans. I think they might be a bit upset with him, but not necessarily view him as an enemy.

It's Todd who might be more cautious with the humans, at least until he knows there was no deception on the Lanteans part...which, I believe, was proved to him when they destroyed the base, provided he was aware that THEY did it, and it wasn't the Daedalus crashing into it as he had planned. But, I think they would have seen the hyperspace windows open, the Daedalus saved, and then the Travelers ship blow up the base...if they were paying attention like good little Wraith.

das
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
              Also, Joe Mallozzi (casting spoiler for the movie and series finale):
              Spoiler:
              hinted that Todd may be in the movie...this gives me hope. Of course, that is NOT written in stone, and we still don't know what the series finale holds for Todd, which he also appears in, according to pictures Mallozzi posted on his blog.

das
              I must've skipped over this because it was a hidden spoiler.
              Spoiler:
              I was hoping and praying that he would be in Enemy At The Gates! I'm so happy now. Thankyou!
              I found the day with the pictures (October 2). He'll be outside! I'm so excited..he looks so good in natural light and we haven't seen that since Common Ground!! (Apart from the one minute, with very gracious earring shot, in The Seer)
              Thanks again!
              Last edited by Todds worshipper; 16 October 2008, 12:40 PM. Reason: I was asking which day the blog was on but I found it!
              sigpic
              Cass Todd -

Comment

Working...
              X