X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
    Don't be pedantic.
    It's a common enough terminology error (the correct word is "magazine" or mag for shorthand reference), but an error nevertheless. And hey, knowledge is rarely a bad thing.

Comment

Oh, and here is a minor touch I liked in this episode: both Sheppard and Ronon crouched at opposite sides of the hallway when examining the alien body. When attacked, they were then able to get behind cover instantly. This is something a real soldier would do, whereas a non-combat experienced person might have stood smack dab in the middle.

Comment

Probably this is a two-parter and next we find out McKay still built the alternate drive and gets stuck in the Alien-Borg reality and the only one who can save him is Woolsey.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Also, anyone notice the Alien-Borg weapons? They were in SG-1eason 6.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
            Ayup. Same props?

Comment

Originally posted by Ragitsu View Post
              Ayup. Same props?
              Is cheaper than creating new ones. It's done a lot - it's fun to spot the SG1-altered props in SGA, or props that had one function in SG1 and a completely different function and story in SGA.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                Yop But still it was good ep
                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                sigpic

Comment

This is one of my favorite episodes of season 5.
                  sigpic

Comment

Daedalus Variations =

Alright, I didn't watch this episode to see if it gets better. It was good the first time, and great this time around as I figured it would be. Lots of action, some exploring, humor, team, etc. What's not to like? My only little quip is that it took them too long to figure out that the hull breach is how the aliens got on the ship. Kind of like the ship being infected in the Infection episode, this should have been the first thing that came to mind instead of them having to think about it. However, it's such a minor thing that it doesn't really count. Shep was normal in this episode, which I like. (Oh, and this is another Keller-free episode. Thank you Alan. M. ) It was also nice to have Lorne featured in this episode. Nothing else to say except this was great. Reminds me of the good ol' days (S1-3) of SGA!

Cheers

Comment

I still can't talk myself into buying the season 5 box set...even for THIS episode.
                      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

fumbles, I did buy the dvd's and I even tried to make myself do a rewatch....and I failed I made it through Inquisition...and hit a wall.
                        sigpic

Comment

See this episode is WHY I watch SGA... the TEAM John, Rodney, Teyla and Ronon going on missions and doing stuff together. I don't EVEN have a clue as what season 5 was.
                          Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

I feel the same way. I think this episode was probably the best episode of season 5 because it was a *team* eppy, like in the good old days.
                            sigpic

Comment

Loved this one, great sci-fi ep for once. Sheppard's comment "Leave off Chewie, those buttons are supposed to be your friends" made me laugh!
                              sigpic

Comment

I reckon Sheppard is always on the DS in in his apparent spare time
                                sigpic
                                Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Working...
                                X