Opening Title for SGA Season 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    » You just implied that you are a regular if you have fourteen or more episodes. PM was in 13 in S3.
    Check again it was 15.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

» Nope. Unless the "previously on Atlantis" segments count, no. I'll take the time to name them all out to you:

1. Misbegotten
      2. Irresistable
      3. Sateda
      4. The Real World
      5. Common Ground
      6. Phantoms
      7. The Return I
      8. The Return II
      9. Echoes
      10. Irresponsible
      11. Tao of Rodney
      12. The Ark
      13. The Episode That-Shall-Not-Be-Named

Comment

Sunday

There really is no set number on what makes a regular. Its whatever TPTB choose to be
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
          Actually, she's right. Carson's in:

Misbegotten
          Irresistable
          Sateda
          The Real World
          Common Ground
          Phantoms
          The Return Part 1
          The Return Part 2
          Echoes
          Irresponsible
          Tao of Rodney
          The Ark
          Sunday
          ...but he was a regular character in s3
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
            » Nope. Unless the "previously on Atlantis" segments count, no. I'll take the time to name them all out to you:

1. Misbegotten
            2. Irresistable
            3. Sateda
            4. The Real World
            5. Common Ground
            6. Phantoms
            7. The Return I
            8. The Return II
            9. Echoes
            10. Irresponsible
            11. Tao of Rodney
            12. The Ark
            13. The Episode That-Shall-Not-Be-Named
            Ok I stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              ...but he was a regular character in s3
              Indeed.

Comment

I saw it more as a teaser. It would do them justice to loose the opening credits completely and do what most shows do these days and just have their names appear as the show is running (they should definitely do this for DVD releases. I mean really, do I need to see the opening credits 20+ times... I think not!)

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  Well it is my opinion that they should of stuck with last year's opener for "Seach and Rescue" then switch it to the new one for "The Seed" Which includes Woolsey and Keller, and no Carter. I think it would of looked better. What do you think?
                  They dont really bother me that much anymore. I remember the heated arguments over the changes to the tiltle credits last year and realised that the credits dont change whats in the episode or my likeing or disliking it.

i think there fine as they are and really i fast forward them and cut them out completly when i watch on my laptop
                  sigpic
                  banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by Iyakamae View Post
                    I saw it more as a teaser. It would do them justice to loose the opening credits completely and do what most shows do these days and just have their names appear as the show is running (they should definitely do this for DVD releases. I mean really, do I need to see the opening credits 20+ times... I think not!)
                    I think though that the credits being shown are probably contractual to the actors? so need to be shown for that reason - though I could be totaly wrong
                    sigpic
                    banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

» I fastforward through the credits nowadays. It makes me sad not to see my old cast.

Comment

who really cares anyway coz we all knew carter was gunna b replaced by woolsey. coz she had to go do continuum.

they get to do opening credits twice i think. so half way thru this season it may change.

although really did think it was crap of them to just to fire carter from command. couldn't they have just put it that her help was really needed fro soemthing else in MW galaxy. or wud that have been to lame?

Comment

Her leaving had nothing to do with Continuum, it because AT is doing Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by x303 View Post
                            who really cares anyway coz we all knew carter was gunna b replaced by woolsey. coz she had to go do continuum.

they get to do opening credits twice i think. so half way thru this season it may change.

although really did think it was crap of them to just to fire carter from command. couldn't they have just put it that her help was really needed fro soemthing else in MW galaxy. or wud that have been to lame?
                            Amanda didn't leave becuase of Continuum. Continuum had been filmed long before S&R. They added that line about Continuum at the end to make the story work better. She left becuase Sci-fi picked up Sanctuary as a tv series and she chose to leave to do it.

Comment

Just to muddy the waters a bit, when Season 2 debuted, they used the Season 1 titles in the first two episodes, then changed them with the third episode when Jason Momoa joined the casts. This suggests that maybe they could have used the Season 4 titles for the Season 5 premier episode.

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                              I couldn't care less either way, I only watch episodes on DVD or on my PC and I wish the opening sequences were edited out to be honest.
                              Eliminating the opening and closing titles of an episode is the equivalent of tearing the cover off a good book.
                              My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Thats only when Fox accquired the syndication rights. SciFi had those short 10 min credits when S2 aired
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X