This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
    I though it was a pretty good episode. Not exactly what I expected, it really kept me thinking. Loved the ending and the little help the AI gave Woolsey. Looking forward to the next episode! Until then... *grabs season 3 and runs to the TV*
    Any reason Season 3 specifically or just a fave?

Comment

One of the better standalone episode of SGA in the history of the series, imho. You get the classic Stargate feel with a nice blend of character based tension and action. Even though it was fairly easy to figure out that they were all hallucinating (particularly after that somewhat over the top amputation), I enjoyed the overall pacing of this one.
      I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

It was a good episode. I probably would've liked it more if it didn't follow last week's episode. I liked the Shep/Kolya story best... why is Shep always hanging from a ledge or cliff? lol
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
          It was a good episode. I probably would've liked it more if it didn't follow last week's episode. I liked the Shep/Kolya story best... why is Shep always hanging from a ledge or cliff? lol
          Because without it the Shep whumpers would attack Bridge Studios
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            adn the audio is just as frakked up on the second airing
            When I watched the audio was just fine, perhaps it's a cable company thing?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Because without it the Shep whumpers would attack Bridge Studios
              Pfft. Shows you what you know. Variety is the name of the game for us.
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana
              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                Pfft. Shows you what you know. Variety is the name of the game for us.
                I'm baffled that whumpers know what variety is
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I am pretty harsh on my reviews of SGA since it's my favorite show. I was simply blown away by this one. I laughed, I was worried, I was concerned. I didn't see the ending coming. I was enthralled. I cheered. Wonderful wonderful episode. PARRISH IS BACK!!!!! Weee! CHUCK IS BACK!!!!
                  Ok, maybe I'm pretty simple, but I really did love this one.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by im_meli
                  More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
                    I am pretty harsh on my reviews of SGA since it's my favorite show.?* I was simply blown away by this one.?* I laughed, I was worried, I was concerned.?* I didn't see the ending coming.?* I was enthralled. I cheered.?* Wonderful wonderful episode.?*?* PARRISH IS BACK!!!!!?* Weee!?* CHUCK IS BACK!!!! Ok, maybe I'm pretty simple, but I really did love this one.
                    Don't you mean Chet
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I am pretty harsh on my reviews of SGA since it's my favorite show. I was simply blown away by this one. I laughed, I was worried, I was concerned. I didn't see the ending coming. I was enthralled. I cheered. Wonderful wonderful episode. PARRISH IS BACK!!!!! Weee! CHUCK IS BACK!!!!
                      Ok, maybe I'm pretty simple, but I really did love this one.

That's funny. I'm just the opposite. Because I love SGA I'm pretty protective of it and when people criticize an episode to death, I just want to say, "Noooo! Stop!" lol

Not that I don't find flaws with the show at all, I don't know - I guess I just like to accept the show as it is for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Don't you mean Chet
                        I loved that! I'll have to have him sign his autograph "Chet" at P4.

Originally posted by TragicComedy View Post
                        That's funny. I'm just the opposite. Because I love SGA I'm pretty protective of it and when people criticize an episode to death, I just want to say, "Noooo! Stop!" lol

Not that I don't find flaws with the show at all, I don't know - I guess I just like to accept the show as it is for the most part.
                        Besides The Shrine, this is the only S5 episode that I felt like cheering when it was over. Well, and I'm pretty sure next one will be thumbs up from me. Wonder why???
                        sigpic
                        Sig by im_meli
                        More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Besides The Shrine, this is the only S5 episode that I felt like cheering when it was over. Well, and I'm pretty sure next one will be thumbs up from me. Wonder why???
                          Oh God! The Shrine is the episode that all other Stargate Atlantis episodes bow down to. Pure gold. Loved every single second of that epi.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            To Vala M,

If anyone calls this episode predictable I am going to scream my head off !
                            You had to know something was wrong when they bandaged Sheps nub, why would Kolya care if it was bandaged, he wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedWater View Post
                              You had to know something was wrong when they bandaged Sheps nub, why would Kolya care if it was bandaged, he wouldn't.
                              I don't know. I mean, if you want information out of someone, you want them to live. To go through a massive amount of pain till they break and spill their guts. If Sheppard bled to death, then it would be indeed pointless to get the information that he wanted. I could be wrong, but that's what I automatically assumed with the bandaged nub. Not that he cared, but he needed him to live long enough to get the said information. *nod nod* I was of course wrong. LOL

That's just my opinion though. *smiles* Nothing against what anyone else thinks. Just what I thought when I saw it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah my only problem with the nub was that there was no blood on it. You chop somebody's hand off, I don't care how well you wrap it, there will be blood.

Comment

Working...
                                X