Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bad thing about the episode is how they didn't use Teyla or Ronan. I mean c'mon! Teyla's athosian, Ronan's Satedan!

Comment

Originally posted by JackHarkness_Hot View Post
      And the end scene smacks of BOSTON LEGAL! Don't it? I was like "huh?"
      Hee, yes it does. And it makes me remember a year or two ago when Malozzi compared his awesome writing to Boston Legal ... BL will always own SGA, Joe.

Comment

I would not call it a filler, Woolsey finally got to streatch his skills a small bit... Ronan and Teyla should have had more of a role in defense. Maybe this should have been a 2 parter episode. But, with the end of SGA in a few more episodes, they at least pulled it off.

My Story:
        http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

I was ok that this was a clip show. I was ok with the idea of the trial by the people of Pegasus.

But to resolve it all by simply bribing a guy with god knows what? I thought Woosley would have been able to do better. I thought the ending was quite a bit of a letdown.
          I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
            The main thing that bugged me about this episode is how could primitive people build a castle-like building underground and burn fires letalone breathe in it without any kind of ventillation. Or did the Genii help them?
            You are joking right? People have been building Underground tombs, dungeons and castles for thousands of years and had Fires lighting them with perfect Ventilation.

I actually rather liked this Epsiode. I felt it was a great and strong episode for Woolsey and really showed just how strong a character he can be in the show as the Atlantis leader. All of the Clips where entertaining to re-watch and did not feel forced and pointless. It was also nice seeing Ford again in the first few clips. I hope he re-appears for the movie as this series has shown that Sheppard still feels bad for Fords current situation.

I am also happy Atlantis finally showed that the people of Atlantis are not "perfect" heroes and showed that although they are trying to do the right thing, they can easily also be shown as the bad guys. I also felt it was a really strong moment when Woolsey was confronted by the fact that him saying that they lost 1 person (Weir) because of the replicators is nothing compared to what the population of Pegasus have lost because of them.

Overall an enjoyable episode and continues the strong & positive episodes we have had since "First Contact".

7.5/10
            sigpic
            Banner Made By Me for Me
            The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
              Letters From Pegasus can count as a clip show
              I forgot about that one. I guess the second one then.

Vala,

Comment

I hope they are saving up the money for a really good series finale because this episode was seriously cheap to make. Not the worst story and decent to watch.

6/10
                He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                And he's wonderful.

Comment

I liked Woolsey, but that's just about it. The whole situation was... well it wasn't believable that a coalition of many "nations" would operate like this, trying to eliminate the relations with the Nr1 group of ppl who has means to fight enemies like nobody in the alliance. And BTW, They know all these stuff, but they don't know anything about the galaxy's situation.
                  As I said it wasn't believable for me
                  "For NASA, space is still a high priority."
                  ...George W. Bush, 9/5/93
                  "[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."
                  ...George W. Bush

Comment

i have to say, i really didn't expect some kind of spanish inquisition.......wait for it......

NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!

yes, that joke was 100% needed
                    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                    sigpic

Comment

well woolsey got to make he's part other way around this time as in the end of season 7 of stargate sg1 was woolsey the one who wanted to close stargate activity or at least he was turned around

but well the cort people looked like more advanced race then farmers cus of there costume designe didnt look so primitive

was good episode just like the sg1 season 7 end episode as showed the clips of the show
                      and well woolsey was on top of the game as was to expect

now the sad part is that we must weight for 2 weeks to see another episode

btw this thread is not in the front page as the discussion is directed to episode 511
                      sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Boy they kept digging themselves into a deeper hole with all the defending themselves and their actions!
                        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

boring episode
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok...this post is lame, althought Brian I do agree telling people not to watch Ghost Hunters next week wont hurt GH, they are ratings are very good and they did get a new season.

Daisy: Do you have anger issues?

Originally posted by Daisy1974 View Post
                            Brian, telling people not to tune in next friday to Sci Fi is going going to hurt "The Ghost Plumbers", Sci Fi just gave them a fifth Season with 26 episodes and what did Atlantis Get, CANCELLED!!!!!

Sci Fi loves Ghost Plumbers better then stupid old stargate! SCI FI GAVE GHOST HUNTERS A NEW SEASON AND CANCELED SGA! SCI FI LOVES THEM AND EUREKA NAD SANCTUARY BETTER THEN YOU!

Sorry! after watching the garbage to night I decided the show was not worthing watching anymore and I wont wont cry a single tear when it's gone., I"LL PARTY!!!!!

Comment

This was definitely one of the best clip eps Stargate has done. Woolsey really came into his own in this one he really is doing a great job IMO. They touched on some of the big issues in this one. Us waking the Wraith, Michael and the Replicators. I really liked how they dealt with both sides of the coin on this one. I could sympathize with both parties points of view here. I could even sympathize with Shiana though she was way too biased to be leading the charges. I like how we kinda cheated our way through the verdict though I think it was obvious to him that we would be better allies than the Genii. I was really impressed with how despite the fact we are indirectly responsible for the situations it did become obvious that despite that we have tried our best to make up for those mistakes and given as good as we've got. Very well done episode.
                              8/10.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

YES! WOOLSEY.

**** YEAH!

He is the best character in Atlantis, seriously. It just felt so awesome when he said he was taking over the trial.
                                My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Working...
                                X