This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniela
    I hated it how Keller droned on and on about her "plight." I, I, I, me, me, me. Boohoo!
    Mhm. Tell me more.

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
      Teyla got prime treatment last season. Let someone else like Rodney take the spotlight for a change.
      You're joking right? Seasons 1-5 have been Shep-Mckay, especially Season 2.
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
        Come on people...

Your Killing us on the West Coast........Talk darn it!

I mean pretty please with Todd on top....
        If you like Todd, action-packed episodes, minimal Mckeller, good team eps, and powerful character drama, then you will like "Infection".
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
          What a disappointing episode. No goa'uld, no Ori, and the Asgard weren't mentioned at all.
          ^ Wrong show. That's SG1

Were talking about Atlantis.
          sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniela View Post
            Me too!

I hated it how Keller droned on and on about her "plight." I, I, I, me, me, me. Boohoo!
            I thought there was nothing wrong with Keller in this episode. She was actually great, especially in the scene between Todd and herself.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
            and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Raeth View Post
              Oh, who doesn't? I can admit it. =D
              Me
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Yay! I've been waiting for some follow-up on Todd after The Lost Tribe, and finally got it in spades with this episode. I really enjoyed his interactions with both Keller about the gene therapy and with Sheppard about taking over the Daedalus.

Teyla was great blasting away the Wraith and using her Wraith abilities, sensing them, trying to fly the Hive. I wish there could have been some mention between her and Todd about the state of the Alliance she's Queen of, but the episode was busy enough. Hope they reference it before series end though.

I thought there was good tension with the Wraith on the loose coupled with the Hive falling apart, a bit like a mix of Whispers and Daedalus Variations, especially with McKay trying to stay ahead of the disintegrating ship.

Overall, a really enjoyable episode, good pacing, good dialog, good use of all the characters.

sigpic

Comment

I have to confess, I kind of have a "crush" on Todd.
                  *giggles* Join the club!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=53483

--
                  I really did enjoy this episode. I don't dislike Keller like most people do, but she can get on my nerves from time to time. Her scenes with Todd are always amazing though. (I'm saying that not 'cause I like Todd, but because those are great scenes.)

Comment

Originally posted by :Orion Coran: View Post
                    I thought there was nothing wrong with Keller in this episode. She was actually great, especially in the scene between Todd and herself.
                    Me thinks you will not live long now.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                      Me thinks you will not live long now.
                      Yeah, most likely...but bleh. Let the rants begin!

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                      and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

I liked the episode because...
                        • Team was together, working together
                        • Todd was there - I like how he brings out the worst in Sheppard...
                        • Sheppard - who, wow, was going a bit dark side with 'let's blow it up, kill them all, etc.' but then since he's been tortured by wraith, etc. he has a few issues
                        • Ronon having no problem with dead wraith of any kind
                        • Teyla actually getting dialogue
                        • Todd, not being dead. Shep is a man of his word, he did release the wraith (who will come back in fanfic since the show is toast)
                        • From a whumper point of view, SQUEE! Finally, *finally*, they admit that people get bashed up in crash landings. About time.

Wanted:
                        More Lorne, but heck, at least he didn't get eaten like poor Lt. Williams or whatever his name was. RIP.

I could have done without...
                        • Teyla suddenly being able to use an LSD.
                        • Keller once again having a crisis of confidence; surely she's gotta 'buck up' at some point!
                        • Okay, I don't mind McKay and Keller together, but uh, imminent death, and McKay takes time to act sort of goo-goo over her and give her a shoulder rub? Priorities, people!

Overall, quite enjoyed it, especially for the dark turns it took.

Comment

I have to confess, I kind of have a "crush" on Todd.

Join the club!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by :Orion Coran: View Post
                            Um *thinks before answering* I agree with you she was great IMO.....*builds gigantic hole to hide in and motions to Orion*
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                              I liked the episode because...
                              • Team was together, working together
                              • Todd was there - I like how he brings out the worst in Sheppard...
                              • Sheppard - who, wow, was going a bit dark side with 'let's blow it up, kill them all, etc.' but then since he's been tortured by wraith, etc. he has a few issues
                              • Ronon having no problem with dead wraith of any kind
                              • Teyla actually getting dialogue
                              • Todd, not being dead. Shep is a man of his word, he did release the wraith (who will come back in fanfic since the show is toast)
                              • From a whumper point of view, SQUEE! Finally, *finally*, they admit that people get bashed up in crash landings. About time.

Wanted:
                              More Lorne, but heck, at least he didn't get eaten like poor Lt. Williams or whatever his name was. RIP.

I could have done without...
                              • Teyla suddenly being able to use an LSD.
                              • Keller once again having a crisis of confidence; surely she's gotta 'buck up' at some point!
                              • Okay, I don't mind McKay and Keller together, but uh, imminent death, and McKay takes time to act sort of goo-goo over her and give her a shoulder rub? Priorities, people!

Overall, quite enjoyed it, especially for the dark turns it took.
                              Didn't the Mckay/Keller scene happen before they first tried to leave the Hive? So I didn't think they were facing imminent death at that point, since they hadn't yet realized the ship was falling apart or that the Wraith were being released, and that they were cut off from the Jumper.

It was nice to see the team all working together, though I really need to find a way to watch Common Ground now, the Sheppard/Todd interaction was quite interesting.

sigpic

Comment

Wow what an interesting and very well done episode. Todd was great a always, the whole team was together and Lorne! My love for Keller continues as does my love for Mckeller. They really are good for each other.The events in Remnant really affected John alot didn't they. He truly is torturing himself and having a crisis of conscience over his decisions of late. Very interesting twist with the side effects of the treatments. While I loved Brain Storm and is one of my favorite eps this season Infection has done the same thing. This is indeed the best season of Atlantis.
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X