Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It not a hugely major spoiler. In my opinion anyway. Its happens before the opening credits and was in the trailer.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      On Rodney's planet. I suppose at least if he got hives, Keller would be there to make him all better and rub him down with some calomine.... *scrubs image from brain*
      Heh...

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      I think for me this was the hardest bit to swallow. Radek is his friend and yes they're sarcastic with each other, but not when one of them is hurting or injured. I kept thinking to myself is this the same person from ToR that saved his friend when he accidently hurt him, or has told him how much he values his friendship when he's been seriously hurt? Yes it was supposed to be humorous I get that, but seriously his friend nearly died at the hands of his girlfriend' and he mocks him, mocks his condition? I just don't get it.
      Yeah, they've done that quite a bit recently. Rodney did something similar with Daniel at the end The Lost Tribe. I thought we'd done away with that Rodney, but TPTB seem intent on reviving him every time they feel the need to inject some crass "humour".
      sigpic

Comment

I think the fact that her original body was not unconscious was a continuity error. But if they hadn't made it, then we couldn't have seen Keller doing things. And THAT would been totally ridiculous. How can you have an episode without Keller?! And her doing stuff!?

Ok. I'm kidding, but still they didn't even bother to explain it. And that got on my nerves.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          On the upside, they fixed Carson's hair. *shrug*
          I can't help but notice TPTB is pulling a "Chakotay" (ST:VOY) , where a TV character looked a certain age at the start of the series but progressively looks younger as the series continues.

Comment

Keller is fat, Ronan is a proud warrior who would never get out of shape. HE would never let that whiny brat's body outrun him
            sigpic

Comment

Keller is fat.

What show have you been watching?
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Was I the only one ticked off with Carl Binder's love affair with Ronon?
                sigpic

Comment

First I have notice a love affair between Ronon and Binder
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                    The second I saw Zelenka get stabbed my heart sunk. I was worried for a moment then that it would be the last time we would see the gd Dr.
                    I started to feel the same way as well, that one of my fave back up characters was going to bite the bullet..

Comment

The only continuity error i saw with the devie is when Neela / keller got shot, while the other was running (later in the show) but the other did not show any symptons of being shot..

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                        I'm surprised that she was so forthcoming with the truth about who she really is.
                        Being she was captured and tied up, i did not have any issues with her coming clean..

Nice to see the communications terminal again, I never thought we'd see it again, and even a mention of SG-1 and their use of the machines. Why would there be one in Pegasus though?
                        Perhaps they took one there so they could talk back to the few lanteans who stayed back in the MW..

Did anyone else notice that the village magistrate was that British scientist from SG-1 in "Endgame" except with a beard in this one?
                        I recognized him, but not from where..

So Neeva's henchmen saved her/Keller. I was thinking it was Sheppard.
                        Me too, but it made a nice twist.

So they had to destroy another communications terminal. I can't say I didn't see that one coming.
                        I am not sure if they destroyed it, or just disabled it.

Beckett thinking the flowers and chocolate was for him was priceless!
                        It did kind of look that way. Or maybe he though they were going to Zalenka..

Liked how Ronon figured out Keller wasn't Keller before Rodney did. Hmm....
                        It did look like he twigged on her being not herself...

I thought they were trying to keep Atlantis sorta under wraps, yet they seem to blab "I'm from Atlantis" to everyone and anyone??
                        Its location, yes. That it exists, no. Remember from the trial, they said they need to get more allies etc.. well kind of hard to do that if you are keeping quite who you are..

Why was Rodney so excited about Janus's personal cloaking device? The Goa'uld, Asgard, and Sodan all have personal cloaking devices and they have access to both the Asgard and Sodan ones.
                        Maybe those were the precursors to the sodan ones.. Also remember in SG1 when oneil took off ad went "Rogue" with that NID group they had some cloaking stones there...

I mean seriously, this is his friend, and he demeans what's happened to him? I just shook my head in disgust.
                        Very true. What with his transformation into actually caring about him and what he feels bak when they were first dealiing with carsons death/resurection and wiers loss.. and when he was going all asscention...

Don't forget that episode where Daniel and Machello switch bodies. Holiday, I guess.
                        Different device.

WHY? As far as we know you can't even shut it off without destroying the thing.
                        Precicely. As far as WE know... The ancients knew how to properly useit.. we are just bumbling idiots.

Comment

Czechs are tough, I knew he would make it ... lol
                          But I must admit this was the first time in many epsiodes , I got surprised. I didnt expect that.
                          Kiryk "The Runner" forever -- http://www.facebook.com/login.php#/g...id=38626487069

http://www.unicef.org/

Comment

I have to admit that I was quite worried. I was glad they got it out of the way in the episode early.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
                              You want to be an example of stabbing with pliers?

It is pointy, it can stab.

I can stab you with a can or tuna is I tried ahrd enough
                              Teeheehee *falls in heap laughing* a can of tuna!
                              sigpic

Comment

Just watched this in the Great UK and thought it was very good. I never knew Andrea Bocelli was the magistrate (google him and see if u agree). I have to say the actress playing Neeva was not that beautiful, Keller's much nicer, and her acting was pants. When the device is shut down her "No Jannick (or whatever)" was crap lol!

Nice Keller/Mckay episode. Hopefully they'll make more of it in the final episode.

Can't wait for Vegas!!!!
                                Last edited by Commander Aegir; 13 December 2008, 01:45 PM.
                                "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Working...
                                X