X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They mentioned Vala!

* happy dance *
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Not for me.. season 2 was my least fav season.... season three and four were great....season five started off wonderfully but has gotten steadily worse over the second half of the season...

I wouldnt call hovering at around 1.2 million going up...
      huh? Atlantis has not even dipped below 1.9 Million this season. Last Season the lowest number was around 1.3 Million.

I agree the Season started off very strong and all the way into the mid-season.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        Geez people a few poor eps and the entire season is shot? Give me a break.
        The other seasons didn't have a few poor eps, they had one maybe two that I wasn't keen on. This season has had three that I have hated, two that I wasn't keen on, and three that I was expecting better of.
        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          The other seasons didn't have a few poor eps, they had one maybe two that I wasn't keen on. This season has had three that I have hated, two that I wasn't keen on, and three that I was expecting better of.
          See Cazz, I disliked 3 eps this season, and 2 I thought could of been better as well, and still think it's a great season. Last Season I disliked only one. I just think there was more good eps than bad eps this season. Some epic eps as well.

This episode was not bad, it was good, but nothing special, did not expect much from this ep.
          sigpic

Comment

See Cazz, I disliked 3 eps this season, and 2 I thought could of been better as well, and still think it's a great season. Last Season I disliked only one. I just think there was more good eps than bad eps this season. Some epic eps as well.

This episode was not bad, it was good, but nothing special, did not expect much from this ep.
            I agree this season has had a few epics (S&R, FC and The Prodigal), so it isn't a waste of a season. It's just dissapointing that other eps couldn't be as good as those.

I also didn't expect much from this ep, I got less

Comment

I agree this season has had a few epics (S&R, FC and The Prodigal), so it isn't a waste of a season. It's just dissapointing that other eps couldn't be as good as those.

I also didn't expect much from this ep, I got less
              Probably going to get redded for this but I don't care anymore, I am ready to put up the white flag...

The producers should of never let Torri Higginson and Paul McGillion go. Season 4 produced amazing eps because of them. Carson eps this season, only two of them were really great, the others were either average or below average.
              sigpic

Comment

Probably going to get redded for this but I don't care anymore, I am ready to put up the white flag...The producers should of never let Torri Higginson and Paul McGillion go. Season 4 produced amazing eps because of them.
                Sounds like your counterdicting yourself
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Probably going to get redded for this but I don't care anymore, I am ready to put up the white flag...

The producers should of never let Torri Higginson and Paul McGillion go. Season 4 produced amazing eps because of them.
                  I shall give you some pre-emptive green then Cos I agree. I always said getting rid of Weir was the worst thing TPTB did to the show (even though Lifeline is an amazing episode!), however, TPTB decided to exceed that with McKeller

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Sounds like your counterdicting yourself
                    Dude, its Contradicting myself. Plus, I never said Season 5 was the best season ever, and I also did not say it was a bad season either, it was a great season so far, but not the best, and do I am trying to debate with people about that.
                    sigpic

Comment

I shall give you some pre-emptive green then Cos I agree. I always said getting rid of Weir was the worst thing TPTB did to the show (even though Lifeline is an amazing episode!), however, TPTB decided to exceed that with McKeller
                      do you see my point? This is a good season, but Season 4 had better eps, imo. I realize now it was because of Weir and Carson still being around and using their characters to the max. Carson had a good role in "The Seed" and an excellent role in "Outsiders", but don't even get me started about "Whispers".

As per this episode, he was meh, he was in the background but still played a decent role. It could of been a lot worse, but it also could of been better. The last scene was good.

Also, they could of still kept Weir on after Lifeline. She was not dead at the end of Lifeline.
                      sigpic

Comment

My expectations were low for "Identity" and I ended up rather enjoying it, however forgettable it was. The writers' urge to recycle yet another SG-1 plot in SGA really annoyed me at the time, but the rest of the episode was entertaining enough. I even liked the final McKeller moment in the infirmary.

I still think the episode would have been better without switching the actresses, though (I would have loved to see Jewel Staite play the ruthless Neeva, and the other actress play whinny Keller), and the resolution felt too convenient (oh, let's just shoot the utterly complicated Ancient device in hope it won't just stuck each consciousness in its current body!)
                        My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                        Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                        sigpic

Comment

Thats one thing I don't get. I see and agree with many of the shortcomings of this plot but how in the world is it a recycled SG1 plot
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Thats one thing I don't get. I see and agree with many of the shortcomings of this plot but how in the world is it a recycled SG1 plot
                            They used the Stargate?
                            sigpic

Comment

Citizen Joe, Avalon 1,2, Origin and Crusade. Same device, but 901-903 + 919 were much more better than this crap
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                                They mentioned Vala!

* happy dance *
                                LOL. They mentioned Vala AND Daniel ! double happy dance ! I miss SG-1

I was excited when I saw the communication device... and a little nostalgic.

It was an interesting episode. But well, no team interaction, no main character moment. And I would have cut before the picnic, when Radek is mumbling in his native language... very funny.

Season 5 has some great episodes but it is my least favorite season.

Comment

Working...
                                X