Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The episode was very well written, and it is because of who it was written by. Notice how they mentioned about the gene. So that filled the little plot hole for last week's ep with Teyla walking around with a LCD! The ep had classic SGA all over it, and I love when they tie in SG-1 to the show and then make it their own.

You have to remember, A lot of the Ancient artifacts and technlogy came from Atlantis and the Pegasus galaxy, so it only makes sense they would come up again.
    sigpic

Comment

okay massive plot hole aside, I liked this ep, for the most part...

I liked the actress, but the character SOOOOO had to die (evil, murderous, Radek-stabbing *****)

And I like the Vancouver forests, they're so pretty and green...

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        First the term is continuity error. Second the only error I can find is why in Origin were Harris and Salis unconscious when Danieal and Vala occupied their bodies, and why this time it involved a body switch
        But in Crusade Vala used the device to switch with Daniel so she can warn SG-1 about the Ori's plan, so it makes sense. Both were conscious.
        sigpic

Comment

But we were never given any indication that Daniel has switched Vala place in the Ori Galaxy. And to me thats the biggest compliant on Idenity
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I resolved myself to look forward to this episode tonight even though all information pointed at a heavy Keller episode.

Unfortunately, it was a disaster. The lines in it were so stiff I swear I could see the script being read. The plot was completely predictable. I actually have one praise for it, in that I liked these natives. For once they didn't make them the stupid cliched medieval types.

But this story was just... pointless. We've already had this story via SG-1 and better done (which is saying a lot because I wasn't overly impressed with seasons 6-10 of SG-1 either). It felt like it was just another excuse to pull out the McKeller and play with them.

Worst episode in seasons 1-5, and it beats Irresistible, which is saying something!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              But we were never given any indication that Daniel has switched Vala place in the Ori Galaxy. And to me thats the biggest compliant on Idenity
              We don't see Daniel in Vala's body. But again, it proves that you don't need to devices just a device and a stone. Also remember "Citizen Joe"? Same concept the stones alone exchange memories and thoughts but not actual places. See where this is going?
              sigpic

Comment

Have you seen the size of him? I'm not surprised he's not the quickest of cats...

Comment

I ended up enjoying this episode a lot more than I initially thought I would. It was very well written and acted by all parties involved IMO. I loved how what happened to Keller related back to something SG-1 had encountered in the past. And Zelenka was so great there at the end.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised to be honest, I wasn't expecting much. Vegas on the other hand looks like it's going to be ****ing brilliant.

Comment

OMG. . .we must save Keller. . .AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG. . the writers are copying old SG1 scripts. . . .AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG. . .this show has become so BADDDDDDDDDDD!!!

OMG. . .these same writers will be writing for Stargate Universe!!!!!!!!!!!

Run for your lives. . .to something on ANOTHER CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He underestimated her. Plain and simple IMO.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          I was pleasantly surprised to be honest, I wasn't expecting much. Vegas on the other hand looks like it's going to be ****ing brilliant.
                          I agree with that. Vegas looks like it might be epic. Here's hoping the final two will be.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Landers View Post
                            OMG. . .we must save Keller. . .AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG. . the writers are copying old SG1 scripts. . . .AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG. . .this show has become so BADDDDDDDDDDD!!!

OMG. . .these same writers will be writing for Stargate Universe!!!!!!!!!!!

Run for your lives. . .to something on ANOTHER CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            You must show me a script where someone occupies an SG1 member and starts killing Tauri
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I enjoyed this one very much! Very suspenseful! Poor Zelenka!

No Wraith were harmed or killed in the filming of this episode!

das
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                                I enjoyed this one very much!?* Very suspenseful!?* Poor Zelenka!No Wraith were harmed or killed in the filming of this episode!?* das
                                Not onscreen they weren't
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X