Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG...this is beginning to be incredibly disgusting. Poor Jewel if she will ever be that "lucky" to read all this crap.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
      OMG...this is beginning to be incredibly disgusting. Poor Jewel if she will ever be that "lucky" to read all this crap.
      Some people dislike Keller, not Jewel. It's okay to dislike a fictional character.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        » Maybe Todd will eat her
        oh, that would be nice
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Showfan View Post
          Some people dislike Keller, not Jewel. It's okay to dislike a fictional character.

exactly! We have nothing againts JS, who is really great actress
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

What's disgusting is people trying to invent something that doesn't exist.

I have seen NO ONE say a word against Jewel Staite, indeed many people who actively dislike Keller are Jewel Staite fans who hate seeing her wasted in such a dreadful role.

Please leave the actors out of this.

Comment

While nobody is insulting JS, such excessive hate towards a character that someone seems to enjoy playing would probably get to them.

I've no problem with somebody not liking a character, but wow, some of the comments...

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
                What's disgusting is people trying to invent something that doesn't exist.

I have seen NO ONE say a word against Jewel Staite, indeed many people who actively dislike Keller are Jewel Staite fans who hate seeing her wasted in such a dreadful role.

Please leave the actors out of this.
                Oh, yeah, like hathred towards character wouldn´t get to Jewel. That is what I meant. You might have not said anything against her but you practically insulted her by "kill her character". She is just doing her job. And I doubt that every person who said that, likes Jewel.
                And I am sorry, but I don´t think I did something more disgusting than people saying "kick her out off airlock" or "kill her finally". I see a big difference between "kill Keller" (and insult actress while doing so) and "I think your comments are disgusting". I am sorry you don´t see it.
                Last edited by Klenotka; 10 August 2008, 04:33 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Oh, yeah, like hathred towards character wouldn´t get to Jewel. That is what I meant. You might have not said anything against her but you practically insulted her by "kill her character". She is just doing her job. And I doubt that every person who said that, likes Jewel.
                  And I am sorry, but I don´t think I did something more disgusting than people saying "kick her out off airlock" or "kill her finally". I see a big difference between "kill Keller" (and insult actress while doing so) and "I think your comments are disgusting". I am sorry you don´t see it.
                  lol, don't be so serious...
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                    lol, don't be so serious...
                    Yeah, I am strangely serious lately But I think it´s also because I am finally satisfied with newly incoming characters and this spam, full of different deaths of a character, in every topic where is mentioned Keller´s name, annoys me. I don´t know what is so appealing about telling "I hate her, kill her" in different topics.

Comment

Yeah, I am strangely serious lately But I think it´s also because I am finally satisfied with newly incoming characters and this spam, full of different deaths of a character, in every topic where is mentioned Keller´s name, annoys me. I don´t know what is so appealing about telling "I hate her, kill her" in different topics.
                      people don't like her, that's it. Welcome to the internet forums
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Like Joe Mallozzi said, the more you dislike Keller, the more you'll give her episodes, to 'develop her properly and in a positive way in everybody's eyes...".

So the moment you stop whining about her in every thread, the faster we can get real SGA eps again.

So, if that's what JM said, who's killing Atlantis?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                          Like Joe Mallozzi said, the more you dislike Keller, the more you'll give her episodes, to 'develop her properly and in a positive way in everybody's eyes...".

So the moment you stop whining about her in every thread, the faster we can get real SGA eps again.

So, if that's what JM said, who's killing Atlantis?
                          and on that day hell will freeze
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                            people don't like her, that's it. Welcome to the internet forums
                            I can´t say I am new in internet forums Actually, I learnt to ignore most of those things over the years. But I think this is going too far. But this would cause only a flame so I am leaving - and you can keep complaining, I will avoid to episode threads that include word "Keller" til premiere
                            Last edited by Klenotka; 10 August 2008, 05:52 AM.

Comment

The problem is that they invade every episode she's in...

She's got an anti-thread, and there's a complaints thread. That should be enough.

Freedom of speech is one thing, pulling the level of a thread down by all this anti-Keller BS is another.

But, as usually there's no intervention...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                                The problem is that they invade every episode she's in...

She's got an anti-thread, and there's a complaints thread. That should be enough.

Freedom of speech is one thing, pulling the level of a thread down by all this anti-Keller BS is another.

But, as usually there's no intervention...
                                oh really? Last time I checked, majority of anti posts were deleted
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X