Todd he did the 2 things no one can do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeccaBeez View Post
    ... and lets not forget dear Vala taking Prometheus.

As for the glow stick tech - it looks like it works in a similar way to the balls roled through to SGC in Midway.

As for shutting Woolsey up... good on him.
    I didn't.

Notice I said the Lucian Alliance took over both the Odyssey and Prometheus?

Pretty sure Vala was at one point aligned with the Alliance.
    Last edited by rarocks24; 29 September 2008, 05:55 PM. Reason: Oops.. wrong ship
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
      I very much doubt John's presence would've done much of a difference. Todd accused the expedition of betrayal, they tried to tell him that, no, they didn't betray him and he immediately pulled the rods out and activated them.
      What would John be able to accomplish in the, oh, 30 seconds between Todd going nuts and stunning everyone? "Hey, buddy, you can trust me. We didn't... GUH!"?
      But if Sheppard had done the talking from the start, instead of Woolsey, Todd wouldn't have been so much on the edge when the cruisers exploded. He wouldn't have already had doubts about their intentions, and thus, he wouldn't have been so prone to believe they did it on purpose.

Woolsey was so self-absorbed he made mistake after mistake. No wonder Todd jumped to conclusions when he recognised the effect of the Attero device.
      My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
      Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
        I didn't.

Notice I said the Lucian Alliance took over both the Odyssey and Prometheus?

Pretty sure Vala was at one point aligned with the Alliance.
        Not so much aligned I would say, more like she occasionally did some contract type work for them. (Need something stolen? Give Vala a call!)

Eh...tom-aa-to, tom-mat-o.
        "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

Working...
        X