Todd he did the 2 things no one can do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
    I think you're right. this prop art picture of the stun rods from JM's blog says they "incapacitate everyone in a room except the one wielding them".

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...5/dsc07632.jpg
    Okay then. I was just wondering where everyone else was, that's all. I guess they're just there without being shown.
    sigpic

Comment

This isn't the first time a USAF ship has been taken over.

Lucian Alliance briefly controlled the Prometheus and Odyssey.
      And then the virus took over the Daedalus's computers and then just now the Wraith taking the ship over.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

What was up with his glowstick thing anyway? You'd think he'd have used that sort of tech before!

Comment

Actually didn't Carter shut Woolsey up in that ep of the Seer? Although when Todd did it, it was hysterical.

Comment

Originally posted by P-51D Mustang View Post
            Todd, the greatst Wraith ever did the 2 things no one in 2 galieys can do. First off he took over the Deaduls. Second he made Woosley shut up (when they first met in the beging of the episode).
            Daniel's done that, though he did it on the Odyssey...

Comment

Originally posted by jaytan View Post
              What was up with his glowstick thing anyway? You'd think he'd have used that sort of tech before!
              I originally though those were knives. I suspect it is simmilar to a Wraith Stun Bomb as we saw in Midway. Maybe those are the Internal Rods that stun everybody. Anyway, I was thinking those things should have come out of Todd's Hand' mouth you know where they feed. Because the marines should have search the Wraith when they came on Board.
              Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

yep daniel did it...shut woolsey up, beamed him into the sgc and took control of the oddessy while in the process of destroying ascended beings
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
                  I originally though those were knives. I suspect it is simmilar to a Wraith Stun Bomb as we saw in Midway. Maybe those are the Internal Rods that stun everybody. Anyway, I was thinking those things should have come out of Todd's Hand' mouth you know where they feed. Because the marines should have search the Wraith when they came on Board.
                  I don't think they came out of his sucker. For one thing, the sucker isn't some magical portal to a pocket dimension nor do they have tube-like pockets in their hands.

So the marines are heavily incompetent. First they don't search Todd at all ("Too trusty of Todd we have become"), then they're too slow to react to him slowly pulling glowing rods out of his sleeves.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                    I don't think they came out of his sucker. For one thing, the sucker isn't some magical portal to a pocket dimension nor do they have tube-like pockets in their hands.

So the marines are heavily incompetent. First they don't search Todd at all ("Too trusty of Todd we have become"), then they're too slow to react to him slowly pulling glowing rods out of his sleeves.
                    Todd's great - like Houdini. Next thing, he'll be pulling a rabbit out of his handgina!

But in this case, the stun sticks were up his sleeve...it's very plain to see them drop down into his hand.

As far as searching Todd - or any Wraith - goes, well...would YOU want to pat one of them down? (I would, but that's a different story... ) I think it would be very dangerous, and most likely extremely offensive to the Wraith, to touch him in such a manner. Besides, as long as they have their feeding hand, they themselves will always be a weapon.

The marines treated Todd and his fellows as they have always treated Wraith who have visited, with guns pointed at their heads. They've also eased up on that a bit, feeling a bit more trusting of Todd, perhaps. They don't jump at his every move anymore. They really were not expecting him to react in such a way, but he did so because Sheppard wasn't there to calm him down. As a Wraith who has been betrayed by humans and his own kind alike, Todd is going to have a hair trigger, and anything out of the ordinary is going to set him off. It's not the marines who were at fault here, it was Woolsey for not having Sheppard come along on the mission.

das
                    sigpic

Comment

One thing i would like to know. Is since the 'affect' of those rods seemed unidirectional, why did the stun wave not affect tod?

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                        This isn't the first time a USAF ship has been taken over.

Lucian Alliance briefly controlled the Prometheus and Odyssey.
                        And then the virus took over the Daedalus's computers and then just now the Wraith taking the ship over.

... and lets not forget dear Vala taking Prometheus.

As for the glow stick tech - it looks like it works in a similar way to the balls roled through to SGC in Midway.

As for shutting Woolsey up... good on him.
                        ~~~~~ Meant to Be ~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          One thing i would like to know. Is since the 'affect' of those rods seemed unidirectional, why did the stun wave not affect tod?

There's a link here to Mallozzi's blog - with an artist's rendition of the sticks. It says on the diagram that the sticks affect everyone except the one holding them. Perhaps by actually holding the sticks, Todd is - in effect - 'grounded', and thus unaffected by the stun wave sent through the room.

das
                          sigpic

Comment

Company of Thieves???

Daedalus Class Batter Curser taken over by the Lucian Alliance. Daniel takes charge of the Ship and says.................

NETAN - Your ship is battered. My scans tell me your
                            shield strength is low, and if you had Hyperdrive, you would have left long
                            ago. Surrender now or be destroyed.

DANIEL - Right... Okey-dokey. We surrender

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                              Stuff.
                              I very much doubt John's presence would've done much of a difference. Todd accused the expedition of betrayal, they tried to tell him that, no, they didn't betray him and he immediately pulled the rods out and activated them.

What would John be able to accomplish in the, oh, 30 seconds between Todd going nuts and stunning everyone? "Hey, buddy, you can trust me. We didn't... GUH!"?

Comment

I don't think anyone has mention Vala yet.

She singlehandedly took Promethius from Hamond and Daniel Jackson with Kull Armor and a Zat gun. I think it was in Promethius Unbound.

She Also shut Woolsey up by saying he performed sexual advances on her some which were...

FallenAngelII I know it didn't come out of his suckers but I hoped they did. In that way, the marines have an excuse. Todd always has something under his sleeve. This is the third time he's smuggled something. Next time they meet Todd THey should strip search him and they should have Keller perform a full body cavity search. Let's see if Ronnon likes competing with Todd.
                                Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Working...
                                X