Discuss the "New" Race!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!
    "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Originally posted by DoGG View Post
      I just watched the episode, and well, here's my theories/questions:

1. Isnt the Atlantis Gate the only gate capable of dialing off-galaxy? What the hell are they going to do now?

2. The episode is called first contact and is a two-parter. The followup episode is called "The Lost Tribe". What if it's an lost tribe of the ancients, or the asgard? Seems pretty likely to me.
      Nope... it was established in Home that one only needs Atlantis' Control Crystal to dial Earth, not the Gate itself

And for your second question... FOR SPOILERS CLICK HERE (thanks to morjana )

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
      Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

I think or maybe wish to think that this new race is the Furlings..

i would prefer it would be either the furlings or a complete new race(not another ORI/ANCIENT Like race.)
        what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
          THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING DUDE!!!

Along with "Why the frak did they cancel Atlantis when they had this coming down the tubes?"

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Seriosuly...wha...I...you...they...dead....wha....HUH?!?!?!

(Channeling Dom DeLuise)
            "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

I think you mean to say OMA... Oh My AsGuard!!!!

Comment

I think Im gonna cry...my old Stargate is slowly coming back

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle Splasher View Post
                  I think you mean to say OMA... Oh My
                  Spoiler:
                  AsGuard
                  !!!!
                  SPOILER DAT FOO!!!

Though, you may be forgiven for it is indeed awesome

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

...watch...next their eyes are gonna start glowing

Comment

o.m.g.

Comment

...watch...next their eyes are gonna start glowing
                        If they do... HOLY FRAKING ANCIENTS, TIMELORDS, AND GODS OF KOBOL!!!

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

I think its gonna be an off-shoot that went to Pegasus along time ago looking for a way to end their problem. And just happens to want to destroy the Wraith too. They threatened but never did anything all that mean.

edited for spoilers this thread really needs to be marked now,

Comment

...wow...seriosuly...FRAK why does it have to end now? WHY? WHYY?

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                              You want an answer? Well... it seems like morjana's found you all one

CLICK HERE FOR OMGMASSIVE SPOILERS

EKKK its not working for me!!! its like stutturing and the audio isn't working!

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                                SPOILER DAT FOO!!!

Though, you may be forgiven for it is indeed awesome
                                Another person posted a link to the info but also mentioned it was them w/o spoilering it, and my comment wasn't linked to anything but a comment to your unquoted post, so I thought I was cool doing so.

Comment

Working...
                                X