X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA - Enemy at the Gate Polls:

At GateWorld:

Do you think "Enemy At the Gate" was a satisfying series finale?

* Yes! It was just about perfect.

* Yes, but it was missing something.

* No, but it came close.

* No! It wasn't satisfying at all.

~~**~~**

At Slice of SciFi:

Polls

Did the Series Finale of “Stargate Atlantis” Please or Upset You?

February 1, 2009 by Sam Sloan

After five seasons of "Stargate Atlantis," the series celebrated its 100th episode and said goodbye. Did the series finale give a fitting end to this fan favorite as it leaves television and sets out for movies?

* Yes. The ending was a perfect way to end its television run.

* The ending was......meh. But OK.

* I was disappointed but it won't prevent me from purchasing future Atlantis movies.

* No! The series finale ruined it for me and I will never watch Atlantis again, on TV or film.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Belouchi writes: “ [...] 7. Is the Sun-Tzu, the ship, Chinese owned or USAF?”

Answers: [...] 7. It’s a Chinese-crewed ship.
      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...e-of-laudanum/
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Cool! Thanks for that Jumper! I wonder if the British have a Daedalus-class ship...and what's it called?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

If they do eventually get one, I hope it isn't named Excalibur or Arthur or something generic. Maybe St George. The dragon-slayer, I believe.

As for Atlantis on Earth... Submerging it might be the best option for keeping it hidden. Fly the cloaked ship somewhere remote, land, shift to shield and sink her.
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

D.W. writes: “1:Is the Sun-Tzu a Daedalus-class ship? We never saw it on screen. [...]

Answers: 1. Yes.
            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...renounce-thee/
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
              If they do eventually get one, I hope it isn't named Excalibur or Arthur or something generic. Maybe St George. The dragon-slayer, I believe.

As for Atlantis on Earth... Submerging it might be the best option for keeping it hidden. Fly the cloaked ship somewhere remote, land, shift to shield and sink her.
              I like those suggestions! Very nice! Especially Excalibur! That'd be awesome!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Planet_tv writes: “In Enemy at the Gate was Teyla’s son with her on Atlantis or in the Pegasus Galaxy with his father because I don’t thing she would up and leave her son especially with what she said at the end of The Prodigal (If the answer to this is in the movie can you say the answer will be in the movie or something like that)?”

Answer: Although we didn’t see them, Kanaan and Torren made the trip back to Earth with Teyla.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-the-mailbag/
                sigpic

Comment

Oh god. That just shows you how much they care about Teyla and her life. Not even a tiny mention. Logically wouldn't they have been left in the Pegasus galaxy? Because there was a considerable chance they weren't going to survive.
                  "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Since Teyla and Ronon got the offer to stay in Pegasus, Teyla answered for her man and kid re: getting blown up in another galaxy. We know who wears the pants [and carries the guns] in that relationship.
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Since Teyla and Ronon got the offer to stay in Pegasus, Teyla answered for her man and kid re: getting blown up in another galaxy. We know who wears the pants [and carries the guns] in that relationship.
                      Or it could reinforce the theory that the Athosians are matarchial. Also I find it highly unlikely that Teyla and Kannan didn't talk about it
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

what about the people in the pegasus galaxy. i mean we kinda did screw up that galaxy. so untill we destroy the wraith we have a responibility to the pegasus galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          what about the people in the pegasus galaxy. i mean we kinda did screw up that galaxy. so untill we destroy the wraith we have a responibility to the pegasus galaxy.
                          "We"?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                            "We"?
                            i meant the characters in the stargate universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              i meant the characters in the stargate universe.
                              I know. I was just doing some leg pulling. Sorry.

Comment

Of course we have an obligation to them, but the main focus of the Atlantis expedition has always been to plunder the Ancients' secrets for our/Earth's benefit. I seriously doubt Atlantis'll go back to Pegasus. We need a chair and a gateroom [since Atlantis' gate will be favoured over ours], and the Atlantis gateroom and gate are far superior to the SGC anyway.
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X