Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    The only true thing is lemmingings creep me out
    They should cause they are so frakkin' tiny they can crawl just about anywhere...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      They should cause they are so frakkin' tiny they can crawl just about anywhere...
      TMI
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        TMI
        Oh for crying out loud - get that mind out of the gutter.

Comment

Oh for crying out loud - get that mind out of the gutter.
          *pouts* but......but......but it's so comfy down here
          sigpic

Comment

Oh dear...

Comment

Get out of my house
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

You know it's true.
                Ohhh I know

Comment

Oh dear...
                  We have cookies

Get out of my house
                  No
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh dear...
                    We have cookies

Get out of my house
                    No
                    sigpic

Comment

linda06 did a double post *sings*

I love Atlantis!

I really, really do!

I just feel let down by the writing of the 5th season.

I watched seasons 1-4 and I liked *most* of the episodes...

So I really don't know what went wrong with the writing...

*throws hands up in the air*

Do you have an idea of what went wrong?

Besides Keller and Rodney hogging the show and pushing Teyla and Ronon to the side and the nastiness of the Rodney and the Keller mistake and the spacing of Elizabeth and the trashing of Radek and forgetting that John is the lead of the show and the lame way they fired Sam and brought in Woolsey and the Teyla/Kanan thing and the forgetting of Tagon/Toren and and de-handing of the Wraith and the horribly short Enemy at the Gate and the turning two friends in two 14 year old boys fighting over the cheerleader (watch the Lost Tribe) and COMPLETELY RUINING THE SHOW I LOVED???

Well what bugged YOU the most about season 5?
                      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post

Do you have an idea of what went wrong?

Besides Keller and Rodney hogging the show and pushing Teyla and Ronon to the side and the nastiness of the Rodney and the Keller mistake and the spacing of Elizabeth and the trashing of Radek and forgetting that John is the lead of the show and the lame way they fired Sam and brought in Woolsey and the Teyla/Kanan thing and the forgetting of Tagon/Toren and and de-handing of the Wraith and the horribly short Enemy at the Gate and the turning two friends in two 14 year old boys fighting over the cheerleader (watch the Lost Tribe) and COMPLETELY RUINING THE SHOW I LOVED???

I think you have juuuuuuuuuust about covered it
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                          linda06 did a double post *sings*
                          GW went wonky again Every time I tried posting it kept saying error

Almost everything in S5
                          sigpic

Comment

Can you list all the things that drove you nuts or pulling your hair out in frustration during season 5?

Here is my list (so far):

1. The out of no where declaration of love from Rodney to that really annoying blond doctor (not Heightmeyer )

2. The down slide in writing....just made of fail.

3. The lack of Teyla and Ronon....OMG.. WTFignewton??????

4. The focus of two characters (NOT David's or Stait's fault) when they had an amazing cast!! OMG they.. just insulted the rest of the actors by ignoring them and wallpapering them. Big utter Fail.

5. The cardboard acting at the end of the show by the cast. It was like why show up when I don't get to do anything??

6. The gag worthy pairing of Rodney and the really annoying blond doctor.

7. The killing of Carson and Elizabeth. I know they got killed in season 3 but the repercussions from what was done to them happened in season 4 & 5. Why was it necessary for them to be brought back???

8. That really annoying blond doctor!!!

9. The transference of a writer's crush of an actress and actor to the characters that they played, and none of the *Powers That Be* got a handle on it....*shudders*

10. The recycling of old SG-1 episodes, to re-using the same character *almost dying again* why couldn't it have been John?

Any thoughts??? Anyone......Anyone...Buller??????

Comment

hmmm lemme see...

The serious lack of Teyla doing anything meaningful that didn't involve holding up the wall My eyes are wonky now after having to squint them so much to try and catch a glimpse of Teyla.

Two very annoying doctors

Reusing SG-1 aliens

The worse ship in the history of TV...EVER

The unbelievable over focus of a certain character to the detriment of the others *shakes head* (what were they, ornaments?)

Whispers (I mean what were they thinking), Brain storm (still very well named, it was BS ), The Shrine (Gets tiresome after a while watching the same person almost die time after time, at this point I couldn't care less...And don't even get me started on Keller's actions ), Inquisition (now I love a clip show as much as the next person but this was just....GODAWFUL ), Identity (um most of the ep with someone we've never even seen before ), Vegas (this was just bad from start to finish ), EatG (yeah, less said about this the better), GitM (Boooooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggg)

Shep whump ep after ep after ep (I mean seriously, who the hell can get whumped so many times and still live )

That's all I got at the moment
                              sigpic

Comment

I know I keep bringing up lists and questions, but I just feel BETRAYED, ya know?

I love Rodney as much as "loath" Keller.

Even *I* got tired of Rodney at the end.

I feel bad for being so negative but dammit I LOVED Atlantis and now I find myself just at a loss trying to figure out what the hell happened to the show I loved.

Comment

Working...
                                X