worst season 5 SGA episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solaris View Post
    Whispers wasn't too bad, it was more of a thriller episode which was a bit out of place, and it didn't get anywhere in the real storyline.
    But as an episode in itself, it wasn't too bad in my opinion.
    Thats how I feel ...I still found Whispers entertaining...

My least fav episode was BRAIN STORM... probably the worst episode of the entire series for me.. and THE SHRINE a close second....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
      I agree. Vegas was such a departure from the usual SGA episode that it's not surprising that it's either a love it or hate it episode. Although I don't hate it, it's not a favorite either because that Sheppard wasn't *our* Sheppard. In fact, I only enjoyed Vegas because of Joe Flanigan.
      Joe Flanigan was the best thing about Vegas, other than that it was a waste of an epsiode.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Joe Flanigan was the best thing about Vegas, other than that it was a waste of an epsiode.
        Hot Wraith dude was the best thing about Vegas *runs away*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Hot Wraith dude was the best thing about Vegas *runs away*
          If hot wraith dudes float your boat - that's ok..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            If hot wraith dudes float your boat - that's ok..
            heehee, I don't usually go for life sucking Aliens but I'll make an exception on this occasion
            sigpic

Comment

the worst episode for me is episode 5 i think its called ghost in the machine or something its the one where weir came back they handled her character badly in this episode also vegas was a bit boring
              sigpic
              The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

My least favourite of season 5 would be Ghost in the Machine and Identity. I'm not a big Weir fan.

Comment

I will have to say Brainstorm and Enemy at the Gate were the worst episodes of season 5.
                  All of the above statments are merely my own opinion unless otherwise stated.

Comment

For me, the one I disliked the most would be The Shrine. Other ones I didn't really care for would be: Ghost in the Machine, Tracker, First Contact/The Lost Tribe, Outsiders, and Inquisition.

Comment

how can you not like fc/tlt, it was amazing
                      i hate both vegas and eatg
                      R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

I quite liked Vegas. It was different. But i thought maybe they could have introduced it better. like, at the end it was all a dream of Shepperd ect. Plus, maybe if they did other different universe episodes ect. Not like the one were the team find doubles of them-selves who turned up dead...not a good one. To be honest, not really big fans of the robots, the replicators...more wraith episodes needed !!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Worst episode of s5 for me would be Identity, followed closely by Inquisition.
                          I really don't like clip shows and Identity just didn't really interest me. Another one I'm not too keen on
                          is Tracker.

Comment

When I first read this question, the first episode that popped into my mind was The Shrine.

However, there were plenty of episodes during season 5 that were also quite unenjoyable for me: Inquisition, Brainstorm, Identity, Broken Ties, and Enemy At The Gate in addition to The Shrine are my picks as the worst episodes.

Then, there were what I call "problem episodes," and that's a completely different list.

I will say that in spite of the fact that this was the least enjoyable season to watch for me, there were episodes that I liked.

Comment

It's a three way tie now between Vegas, The Shrine and Brain storm.
                              sigpic

Comment

Season 5 for me

Bottom 3
                                3) The Prodigal
                                2) Brain Storm
                                1) Broken Ties - worst one for me

Top 3
                                1) The Daedalus Variations - best one for me
                                2) Remnants
                                3) Tracker
                                LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
                                Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
                                99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Working...
                                X