worst season 5 SGA episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lmbean View Post
    I believe it was "Enemy at the Gate" where the characters brought in the "global warming" (man-made climate change) issue. To bring a political issue into the story line was a little tacky to me, and unnecessary. However, it was still a great episode...though diminished by the promotion of a controversial issue.
    The global warming episode was "Brainstorm"
    sigpic
    Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Brainstorm. No one else even close. Although Identity and Tracker make a fair bid for second.
      sigpic

Comment

I have to say Identity then Brain Storm.

For he longest time I could not understand the purpose of an episode like Identity. Later I realized they were using the episode as a reminder of the ancient communication device to set up SGU. Other than that it was a completely waisted episode.

Brain Storm had a couple of funny-ish moments with the introduction of the other scientist. Other than that... Another pointless episode. No team interaction, no helping the plot along... Nothing.
        sigpic
        Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Talking about yourself again?

You also forgot Whispers
          Hey think yourself lucky I remembered four eps
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
            For he longest time I could not understand the purpose of an episode like Identity. Later I realized they were using the episode as a reminder of the ancient communication device to set up SGU. Other than that it was a completely waisted episode.
            I do agree that Identity was just to help set up SGU. Among other things, up until that episode the stones had never been used for a two-way consciousness transfer (Vala's communication through Daniel was only one way) and it was obviously something they wanted to establish before SGU.

I also agree that it was a wasted episode. . It's kinda sad that it's the last episode of Stargate I ever watched.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Identity, or the Seed. Didn't really like Brain Storm, but at least it had good guest stars.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

wow I cant believe so many people didn't like brainstorm, I loved that episode the humour was so good, though I don't think there are any season 5 or any sga episodes I don't like for that matter except for 1 season 3 episode

I do agree identity was some what boring but I loved tracker and brainstorm cant believe so many people dont

Ghosts in the Machine should have been removed to, it wasn't needed and ruined it without the original actor

Comment

Originally posted by tomaso88 View Post
                  wow I cant believe so many people didn't like brainstorm, I loved that episode the humour was so good, though I don't think there are any season 5 or any sga episodes I don't like for that matter except for 1 season 3 episode

I do agree identity was some what boring but I loved tracker and brainstorm cant believe so many people dont

Ghosts in the Machine should have been removed to, it wasn't needed and ruined it without the original actor
                  Never underestimate the irrational Keller hate
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Eh. I loved Rodney, liked McKeller, and, well, didn't hate Jennifer. And yet I still didn't think Brain Storm was a very good episode. It was mediocre at best IMO. Although I probably wouldn't call it the worst of the season - there were a lot of sub-par episodes in season five.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

(Mc)Keller hate is quite rational.
                      sigpic

Comment

Their is nothing rational about the level of things I have seen people say about that character.
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

I'd have to agree that some of the hatred expressed was over the top, but at its' base the reasons for disliking where they went with the character are sound. At least to my eyes.
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't especially when the rationale was seen in other characters that no one complained about
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

But to put them all into one character?! All of them can be criticized, that's for sure though.
                              sigpic

Comment

It stinks of hypocrisy to complain of Keller whining
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X