X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    I'M shocked, really shocked
    What can I say I like Mckeller.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Least Favorite Episode of SGA, Season 5: Hands down, "Enemy at the Gate." Worst. Writing. Ever.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        Least Favorite Episode of SGA, Season 5: Hands down, "Enemy at the Gate." Worst. Writing. Ever.
        Nope that would be Irresistible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          That wasn't in S5
          sigpic

Comment

No, I've come to the realization that I found the writing of "Irresistible" better Which scares the daylights out of me.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

That's... interesting. You put [if nothing else] the Todd/Shep interaction in EatG below Lucius? Anything Lucius? Sigh.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                That's... interesting. You put [if nothing else] the Todd/Shep interaction in EatG below Lucius? Anything Lucius? Sigh.
                Todd/Shep cannot save "Enemy at the Gate" from the sheer number of plot holes, plot devices, character idiocy, and canon-contradiction that took place in that 45-minute span... which also frightens me

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  That wasn't in S5
                  Damn! My plot to take over the forum with off topicness foiled again!

Comment

No, I've come to the realization that I found the writing of "Irresistible" better Which scares the daylights out of me.

Comment

Todd/Shep cannot save "Enemy at the Gate" from the sheer number of plot holes, plot devices, character idiocy, and canon-contradiction that took place in that 45-minute span... which also frightens me
                      I disagree. Plot holes and plot devices are very, very, different. And I see no evidence of idiocy and cannon contradiction at all.

Comment

Wormhole X-Treme! drive sure punched a hole in my space/time. But eh...
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I disagree. Plot holes and plot devices are very, very, different. And I see no evidence of idiocy and cannon contradiction at all.
                          ...the idiocy of not using the chair to take out the incoming darts passed you by? Not bothering to move the Daedalus when the superhive fired on it and just sitting there like idiots is okay, too?

Comment

That's the problem, people worry too much about every little detail. None of these bothered me whatsoever. I just saw an entertaining show with good drama and action. The episode worked.

Getting back on topic, Inquisition did not work because of how they sidelined the cast who had been the reason for that entire episode.
                            sigpic

Comment

20. The Prodigal
                              19. First Contact
                              18. The Queen
                              17. Ghost in the Machine
                              16. The Seed
                              15 The Daedalus Variations
                              14. Enemy at the Gate
                              13. The Lost Tribe
                              12. Infection
                              11. Tracker
                              10. Search & Rescue
                              9. Remnants
                              8. Outsiders
                              7. Broken Ties
                              6. Inquisition
                              5. The Shrine
                              4. Identity
                              3. Brainstorm
                              2. Whispers

And the award for worst episode of Season 5 goes to:
                              Vegas
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                                That's the problem, people worry too much about every little detail. None of these bothered me whatsoever. I just saw an entertaining show with good drama and action. The episode worked.
                                no, but some people simply don't blindly accept everything from the Bridge studios. You really call the wormhole drive as a little detail? I call it a plot device. But I don't blame SGA only. Those plot devices, deus ex machinas killed the Ori story-line for me, and I really liked that story more than previous 8 years of SG-1. I was really glad that I downloaded Ark of Truth before buying the official DVD. It saved my money and my nerves. I have seen only an incomplete version(VFX were missing) of it, I didn't bother to download DVD copy or HDTV copy. Don't get me wrong, I know some people like SG franchise, but for me, it only represents everything I don't like, plot holes, plot devices, deus ex machinas, etc.
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X