Last Episode to Feature Full Credits Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rodney dex View Post
    i know it doesnt sound alot but i would perfer 20 seconds in the episode instead of the credits,we all moan we want more atlantis then we want to fill it up with credits,i know it not alot of time but it all adds up when were on the edge of our seats watching the latest space figh or major fire fight

dosent it?
    You really think they cut the credits for more episode time ?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

More like more commercial time

Comment

well in the UK we still get the full credits, at least sky one is doing something right

but I think the last episode, if any, deserves the full credits even though it isn't going to happen because less credit time doesn't mean they add in an extra 20 seconds of story, annoyingly, it just means the episode itself is 20 seconds shorter and the channel get a whole extra advert in the gap

Comment

Originally posted by VOOK View Post
        Title says it all, sure Atlantis is not "ending" as they want to call it but it will be the last time we see the credits (apart from the DVD's) in all their splendid glory.

Sci-Fi, put the full credits on the last episode please.

Who agrees?
        Okay, go outside. Now, look up. Do you see any pigs and cows flying around? No. Well, you'll probably see those before Skiffy stops shrinknig the credits!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          Okay, go outside. Now, look up. Do you see any pigs and cows flying around? No. Well, you'll probably see those before Skiffy stops shrinknig the credits!
          Do clouds count?
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Of all the episodes to bring back the long credits, the finale is the least likely.

Comment

Working...
            X