No announcement yet.

Last Episode to Feature Full Credits Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do! I want to see the full intro on the last TV episode of SGA!!

sig by Varda

Comment

No thanks, long intros should be a thing of past. If anything put the short one on the DVD's as well and have the long one as an "extra feature".

The only good thing about the longer opening credits is the music, but I've heard it hundreds of times already.

Comment

For the series finale, definitely.
        If I got more story with less credits I'd be happy, but, alas, no.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I think they won't air it with full credits. The series finale will have a significantly big rating, so they want to change every second into dollars...
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

The episodes air with full credits on Movie Central in Canada. So every Monday (the evening they air here) get in your car, drive across the 49th parallel and check into a hotel that carries MC and voila!

And if you don't like that idea (can't imagine why you wouldn't,) then wait for the DVD set and you'll get the full credits then.
            My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              Not me, I much prefer the short intro, the long once is just tedious.
              How so?
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by VOOK View Post
                Title says it all, sure Atlantis is not "ending" as they want to call it but it will be the last time we see the credits (apart from the DVD's) in all their splendid glory.

Sci-Fi, put the full credits on the last episode please.

Who agrees?
                Me. I hate the short credits mainly because it means more commercials.

Comment

It's only a Sci-Fi thing. Other countries and syndication are using/will use the full intro. Season 5 airs with the full intro in Sweden, for example.

So maybe once it comes back as re-runs on Sci-Fi. The airing schedule is done weeks if not months in advance. I doubt they'll care enough to put it back in just because the fans are demanding it now, throwing out some commercials for the extra screen time.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                    It's only a Sci-Fi thing. Other countries and syndication are using/will use the full intro. Season 5 airs with the full intro in Sweden, for example.

So maybe once it comes back as re-runs on Sci-Fi. The airing schedule is done weeks if not months in advance. I doubt they'll care enough to put it back in just because the fans are demanding it now, throwing out some commercials for the extra screen time.
                    I doubt it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      How so?
                      You don't know what tedious means?

Comment

It would be awesome if they played the full opener. I love the long ones and it made me sad when they started doing the short ones.

Comment

The theme is awesome, and the one that decided it wasn't should be executed. There.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

From Joe's blog:

Spoiler:
                            Question: "Concerning the last SGA episode “Enemy at the Gate”, will the fans get to see (for the last time) a full credit rollout?"

Answer: "I don’t think so. That’s a network call and every indication is they’ll be showing the truncated credit sequence until series end."

sig by Varda

Comment

i know it doesnt sound alot but i would perfer 20 seconds in the episode instead of the credits,we all moan we want more atlantis then we want to fill it up with credits,i know it not alot of time but it all adds up when were on the edge of our seats watching the latest space figh or major fire fight

dosent it?
                              sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

Comment

Man if they have a full credit rollout, makes the last episode so much more special (in my opinion)

Comment

Working...
                                X