This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    I'm not going to be watching BS because I cannot stand McKeller, pretty much every McKeller scene so far I've wanted to gouge my eyes out and erase my memory. Why would I possibly want to watch a whole episode of it? BS doesn't appear to have any of the other characters in it, now if I find out there is a B plot with the rest of the team in then I will watch the ep and just fastforward through the awfulness that is McKeller, however there is absolutely no indication that that is the case so far.

And ditto to everything Cautious Explorer and Linzi said
    Lol
    I see why you wont be watching it
    You obviously hate the Keller McKay relationship
    My little rant was for people who are not going to watch it because they have prejudged it as awful just because they are in it
    I understand that some people are not going to watch it because they do not like the McKay Keller relationship

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
      Im just saying people should watch it befire they judge it so that they know whether its good or bad because they have seen it
      There we are...

(We're all grown ups) Lol Im not
      Sometimes.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally Posted by Teddybrown
        Im just saying people should watch it befire they judge it so that they know whether its good or bad because they have seen it
        Answer from Falcon Horus
        There we are...
        There we are what?
        Im saying thats its going to be brilliant?
        Im just saying that people shouldnt judge it before they have seen it

Comment

There we are what?Im saying thats its going to be brilliant?Im just saying that people shouldnt judge it before they have seen it
          I have heard this arguement before but humans have a whole judge things before. When going through a bookstore we judge a book by whats on its backcover and we judge movies by a 1 minute trailer.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I have heard this arguement before but humans have a whole judge things before. When going through a bookstore we judge a book by whats on its backcover and we judge movies by a 1 minute trailer.
            We have not seen a trailer though

Comment

We have not seen a trailer though
              Spoilers will tell you just as much as a trailier
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Spoilers will tell you just as much as a trailier
                Good point
                But spoilers do not tell you whats in the whole episode lol

Comment

There we are what?
                  No, that we have come full circle. You didn't just say "those who think it will be bad" but added to the "those who think it will be good" in your definition.

But spoilers do not tell you whats in the whole episode lol
                  Neither do trailers or blurbs on the back of a book.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    No, that we have come full circle. You didn't just say "those who think it will be bad" but added to the "those who think it will be good" in your definition.

Ok you completely lost me now

Thats why Im saying people should watch it so they know the full story

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                      So, the question is 'Are you liking season 5?'. I hate to say this, I really do, but, you know, not so much.

I love this show sooo much that I feel really sad to say that but this season is turning out to be my least favourite. What happened? S4 was the best season ever for me and it's all gone a bit pear-shaped in s5 so far. I feel as if we've gone back into s2 mode. Far too much focus on McKay again but now with Keller added on to that as well. Lots of people expressed disappointment with s2, wanting the writers to share the love around all of the characters and this was improved on in s3 and done really well in s4 but now it's all slipped back again. I was starting to really like McKay again but now I've reverted back to resenting him. Oh dear! As for Keller? Sorry, but I find her really bland and this triangle thingie with Ronon and McKay is really deathly dull. I see no point or fun to it at all. The show seems to revolve around McKay and Keller now and everyone else has been sidelined....especially Teyla. I feel sorry for Teyla fans. But, you know, as a Sheppard fan, I feel sorry for me as well! They REALLY should have had a Shepcentric story by now. Yeah, I know, he's had a lots of screentime but he's not had anything INTERESTING to do. Where are the meaty storylines for him? In s4, by this time, he had been well used, with lots of fun and interesting stuff to do. I really enjoyed it. So far? Well...he's there and Joe Flanigan does wonderfully with what he's given but he hasn't been given anything gripping to work with. I've loved the whump we've had so far and...ooooh...bare shoulders ...but I feel as if I'm hanging on waiting for 'Remnants' and 'Vegas' and if those don't deliver I'll be sorely disappointed.

It's funny. A few weeks ago I said to some friends that I know the show hasn't ended yet but I'm missing Sheppard already. I wasn't sure why I felt like that. Now I know why! It's because we haven't seen anything meaningful for him yet and I'm missing that. I miss my Shep!!

If there wasn't going to be a movie, I'd probably not have bothered saying anything about all this. There wouldn't have been any point BUT as there is going to be a movie, I had to say something. I would really like to see it focus on the team we've all come to love...Shep, McKay, Ronon and Teyla..with just a little more for the leading man...'cos that's the law of television after all!! Woolsey can be in there as well. He's been the fab thing about s5. I wish we could have seen him developed much more. Hey...they could have had him in the love triangle instead of Keller! Now that might have piqued my interest more!
                      Well as a Teyla fan i'm rather disappointed with this season....If I wanted to see the invisible woman I would have watched the fantastic 4 Also I agree with you about Shep...I mean he is supposed to be the leeading man after all but anyone new to the show wouldn't think that with the way things have been going!
                      sigpic

Comment

100 posts =)

Comment

Ok you completely lost me now
                          Never mind... just continue with the thread... we're going around in circles otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Never mind... just continue with the thread... we're going around in circles otherwise.
                            nonononononononono....Last thing we need is a dizzy Lemming in the forum....She causes enough damage as it is
                            sigpic

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Stargate Atlantis is still good???
                              Im liking Season 5 very much lol
                              I'm liking Season 5 very much also.

Only seven eps left.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                              O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                nonononononononono....Last thing we need is a dizzy Lemming in the forum....She causes enough damage as it is
                                It's never my fault, I swear. *adjusts halo*

Comment

Working...
                                X